Search results

1. jojohnjo

Effects of Breast Pumping on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics!

Hy, I report the adress about an interesting article "Effects of Breast Pumping on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ethanol During Lactation": http://www.nature.com/clpt/journal/v84/n6/abs/clpt2008119a.html Pump breast like have effect also on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics...
  2. jojohnjo

Start situation... nipples & around!

Hy, I would buy NB pump for nipples, I evaluate buy large measure. I have inverted nipples and I would correct, but I have I would not that arrest circulation near aureola and nipples. I have see that circulation problem is much less with a large measure up that constrain less nipples area. I...
  3. jojohnjo

Start situation... nipples & around!

Hy, I would buy NB pump for nipples, I evaluate buy large measure. I have inverted nipples and I would correct, but I have I would not that arrest circulation near aureola and nipples. I have see that circulation problem is much less with a large measure up that constrain less nipples area. I...
  4. jojohnjo

My journey... nipples & around (with gallery)!

5. jojohnjo

MOVED: Start situation!

Bad argument!
  6. jojohnjo

Ask info about breast circulation!

Hy, I would ask something about NB pump for nipples. I have see that during use the cups arrest circulation near nipples and areola, so I ask if there is some advice for not arrest circulation of nipples during use. Thank for help and info. :-)