Search results

1. J

my pump Just broked :(

Just as I was filling the end of the cups my pump broke. I Just heard a POP sound and that is when the handle broke and a small piece fell off. I'am really upset because I started in March and have gain so much I was an A cup and went from a small B cup to a full b cup, I'am almost a small c...
  2. J

Menstrual period and swelling

Does any ones swelling last longer during their menstrual periods? ???
  3. J

OMG I'am a B-cup

I started noogling around March 5, 2009 and the swelling lasted maybe 2 hours and today I filled almost the whole cup I Just need 2 more inches to fill the cup and I am already a B cup. The swelling lasted almost the whole day. I was an A cup before. (Real small chest) Wow why am I growing so...
  4. J

Need Help with Pump

Hello Everyone I got my NB system today and I used it right away. I connected the tubes into the cups and the vacump pump and placed the cups onto my breast. I pumped for about 30min and my hands starting hurting from pumping and I didnt see my breast size increasing in the cups it stayed there...
  5. J

Newbie has a question

Hello everyone I have a question I am an A-cup and I wanted to know If I use the small cups which are for sizes (A-B) will I maintan a B-cup after wards.