Search results

1. S

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Sister thats an amazing progress!!!
  2. S

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one You stubborn thing!! You´re doing such a good job there!!! <3 Keep up the good work sister!!! :-* Mwaah
  3. S

Shooting4dastars progress

Wow!!! What an amazing progress is this!!!! Good job girl in only 5 months!!!!
  4. S

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one wow you got an amazing swelling there for day#1!!!! Keep up the good work, and focus on the base!
  5. S

Need advice...

Im not an expert, maybe Lucy should advice you on that, but i'd say fix your health first and then return to noogling :( Unless its something permanent, then you should find a way to noogle without putting too much pressure, and take it slowly and use alot of massage. I wish you good luck...
  6. S

My results- nearly 4 weeks

:D Thanks for your answer!! Im paranoid about health stuff too, im on the pill and that's already too much for me, but i've read that a combination of her bs promote faster growth :( However your breasts look so cute! Im so glad you had such nice swellings so fast!!! :D Keep us updated! Kissess...
  7. S

My results- nearly 4 weeks

Wow !!! How did you do it girl? Your girls look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!! Give us advices! And don't give up ! Your results are great so far!! :D
  8. S

Bad pumping weeks can't get swelling

Hi there :) DJ is indeed the best hihi! Always so helpful and caring :-* In no way im an expert but maybe the combination of herbs promoted your swelling and now you had to quit them you swell less :) Also, i believe after a break you should start easy, 45 mins at first, 1 hour second session...
  9. S

CL domes?

Firstly thank you for your answer :) Secondly my swelling is about 1 inch, and goes away too fast so i don't really notice a difference. Thirdly yeah the width is that im afraid in Xl domes, since the L domes are a bit wide too, im guessing XL will be impossible to "stay" on me. **And i...
  10. S

CL domes?

Hello lovely people!!!! I have a problem with dome sizes and i could use some help. Im an A or small B at the moment, and i can fill the L domes, my skin is probably too elastic so i don't fill the stretching. It only hurts my ribs and muscles. The diameter is kinda big for my chest so i don't...
  11. S

Am I doing it right?

First of all, i want to thank DJ for always answering and helping :) I really appreciate your advices!!! Secondary yes, i can fill the L cups and the only thing i feel is pain on my ribs and bones. The skin is too strechy i guess. I don't know (Im an 80A by the way) I have a difficulty to make...
  12. S

Am I doing it right?

Hi there! I have the same doubts as you and i've been doing this about 1 month or so. I don't feel any stretch or pain on my breasts only my ribs hurt from the pressure. I do the 7:2 for about 1 hour, and drink 1,5 litre during this hour. Yet i see no swelling at all. I only saw 1-2cm once...
  13. S

tubular breasts

thank you so much for the advice and the answer ofc :) I used to have a hormonal disbalance with really high levels of prolactin and now that its cured my breasts are flatter than ever. A few months later i started seeing facial hair and did blood tests again that showed extremely high...
  14. S

Question

Hi :) My size is 80A EU-36AA US. I can't tell you for sure cos each case seems to be different and my shape is weird but yeah if you want my opinion mediums are quite small so im guessing xs ones will be ALOT SMALLER!
  15. S

tubular breasts

Hello, i started this topic cos i need some guidance from more experienced members. Im new with NB and im trying to improve my tubular breasts. The right one is much smaller and both have almost no underboob at all,big, puffy nipples and pointing down. *Is anyone having or had the same or...
  16. S

Question

Thank you very much for your reply :) I was kinda worried cos i saw no swelling at all. even after 1 hour and 2lts of water there was no such a big change. Im really positive and so confident i can do it! Im new here so again thank you very much! :)
  17. S

Question

Hi, i bought NB 3 weeks ago, with Medium domes and i fill them up. I wear an A so i thought i could fit in there. Is it because they are too small the reason i've seen no swelling and no results at all ? :( I ordered Large ones now. hope i see a difference!!
  18. S

must up cream???????

Hello, i used this cream for almost 3 months and didn't see any permanent results. Breasts might swell just a bit after using, but it also BURNS like hell, especially if you rub hard after shower. And even if you wash your hands twice (to eat for example) it burns your mouth in a really really...
  19. S

Anyone interested in seeing permenant results having not noogled for two weeks

wow!!! Amazing!!! Im so happy for you!!! There's DEFINATELY a big difference!! Keep up the good job! you look so nice!!! :D :D :D :D