Search results

1. C

Dotty Rash? Please advise

Hi Guys, I've been noogling in the background for the last couple of months and just when I start to sustain a full 34C size, plus 'wow your boobs have grown!' comments, last week I experienced pain in one breast and back, and now I've developed a dotty rash down the side where the rim of the...
  2. C

IS THIS NORMAL??

Hi Ladies, i've been noogling away in the background for the past 10 weeks and am noogling for an hour every morning and night. I was a small C cup to start with and after noogling was a very full 34C cup ;D . I skipped a couple of mornings 2 weeks ago as i thought i had hit a plateau and...
  3. C

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Hi ladies, I've been pumping for just over a month now, and switched to the XL cups approximately 10 days ago... Last week i developed really bad hickey marks by my armpits which were so sore and my breasts weren't gaining any further swelling so i took the weekend off from pumping...
  4. C

Another Newbie Here

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum and purchased NB last week... I have been reading Eve's Forum for the last 6 weeks and although i've tried various herbs (SP, FG, Fennel and Maca) I haven't really had much joy in the old boobie dept just belly, thighs and ass!!! I'm not sure how i came across NB -...