Search results

1. Sophie Lawson

Pump and release vs. pump and hold - techniques and comparisons

I do it by pumping and holding and then I will continue to very lightly squeeze, until there is discomfort, leave it a bit and then very lightly squeeze. Than after a while I will release it until the cups come off completely, and then I will start again. I've noticed each time I release and...
  2. Sophie Lawson

Sophies progress

Another month gone already, can't believe it but I continued to Noogle every day in February, still taking every other Monday off to rest, and I also continued doing my 5 minute Flaxseed Oil massage every day, but I stopped doing it in the morning and started doing it right after Noogling before...
  3. Sophie Lawson

Shooting4dastars progress

All I can say is wow, your growth has been incredible! Well done on such great commitment, your breasts are looking beautiful.
  4. Sophie Lawson

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Jezabelle, you were actually one of the main Nooglers who inspired me to start Noogling after I saw your multi year comparisons. I hope you are doing well and I look forward to more progress reports in the future!
  5. Sophie Lawson

Updated pictures. 2/1/15

Beautiful Boobies and Bras Dustin :) How often do you Noogle? and do they loose much of their size if you don't Noogle for a period of time?
  6. Sophie Lawson

Sophies progress

Thank you nooglegoogle123 and kikikupcake! :) Thank you Dustin2218, I will go check out your progress now :)
  7. Sophie Lawson

Sophies progress

January flew by, can't believe it's February already, time for a progress report! I carried on Noogling everyday in January, apart from every other Monday as I like a couple days rest, I also started to use Flaxseed Oil after reading about it in the FAQ forums, at first I didn't like it as it...
  8. Sophie Lawson

Why flaxseed or safflower oil?

It turns out Holland and Barrett sell Flaxseed Oil, I bought some a few weeks back and used it once to massage my breasts and I didn't like the mess it made lol I put it away for a few days but last week I started using it again and now use it every morning for a few minutes. So messy! I didn't...
  9. Sophie Lawson

Why flaxseed or safflower oil?

When do you use the Flaxseed oil? Do you use it before you Noogle, during, after you Noogle, in the morning, at night? Hope someone can clear the confusion up for me :)
  10. Sophie Lawson

How to stop cups moving up my chest

Hello DJ! I tried it with the nipples near the top of the cups and it ended up being sore, not loads, but enough that the next day I decided to take a day off and let them rest. My ribs were sore, I might have over pumped maybe, but it didn't feel too comfortable right from the start. I will go...
  11. Sophie Lawson

Sophies progress

Hello DJ! Thank you :) We're very fortunate that Noogleberry exists, I would imagine it's like a dream come true for most males with Gender Dysphoria! I'm just thankful this community is accepting, it's very nice.
  12. Sophie Lawson

Sophies progress

Thank you for your kind words Zercher :) It's nice that we both started at the same time, and like you say, it is a certainly a journey we are starting out on! Should be an interesting journey for both of us, wishing you all the best Zercher!
  13. Sophie Lawson

Sophies progress

Thank you for your kind comments kikikupcake :) I love how you say one boobie at a time lol sounds cute :) Yeah just keep going, it's worth the effort because if you're like me, the day you manage to get both cups on at once you will be so happy!
  14. Sophie Lawson

Nice! This is very very helpful for me, thank you DJ!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one having "gobble armpit tissue" problems :) I will be trying the nipples near the top of the rims tonight. The last two days I have held the cups close together touching in the centre, and have seen much...
  15. Sophie Lawson

Sophies progress

Hello everyone, Sophie here, last year after 34 years I finally managed to accept my feminine side and in October started using the Noogleberry. As I am male, I started out with a totally flat chest, so started using the small cups. For the first couple days I couldn't get the cups to stay on...
  16. Sophie Lawson

Thank you for your reply James! I will research on YouTube to see if there are any videos on how to do this before I start cutting bras up lol but I would never have thought to do that, thank you James Last night I tried something different, much like you said at the start James, I held the...
  17. Sophie Lawson

Hello there, I have been using the Noogleberry for about 3 months now, 1 hour every day, apart from 1 day every other week where I will take the day off for a bit of rest. I am pretty happy with my progress so far, but the problem is, positioning the cups. I started out on the small and then...