Search results

1. Jacquelinecd

My progress

Thanks, HoneyBee. I didn't read it was harmful, just that PM could suppress the effects of FG. According to the Aenterol (sp.?) site, which I bought my PM pills from, it is recommended to take FG with PM to help with Prolactin levels. If you're getting good results from it, I'll give it a try...
  2. Jacquelinecd

My progress

Speaking of phytoestrogens, I'm getting impatient with my current Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto routine. (Take 3600mg of both a day.) I'm thinking of adding Pueraria Mirifica to the mix. However, the advice across the internet is conflicting concerning whether to take them together or not. Some say...
  3. Jacquelinecd

My progress

Pic 1 is in August after three months of herbs: fenugreek and saw palmetto. Pic 2 is how full I can get a small cup after a week of pumping. Pic 3 is post pumping today. One question: can anyone tell from the red rings if I'm using too small a pump? I'm a genetic male, trying to grow out my...
  4. Jacquelinecd

My progress

Hi all, I have to stagger as my photos are too big. Pic 1 is in May without any herbs or pumping.