Search results

1. L

How overpumping can affect results

The 7:2 method is where you pump and hold the suction for 7 mins and then release for 2 mins for circulation. This really helps with swelling. I usually grow about a cup size during this when done for an hour ;D The swelling lasts for a while in comparison to the standard pump and hold method...
  2. L

How overpumping can affect results

Hey there! I haven't been noogling for a year, but I'd been getting some impressive results with my few months of noogling. I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't been a charm for you. I guess if it helps, I can share my efforts though it's nothing special. I use the 7:2 method for an hour and...
  3. L

AngelicHeart's Noogleberry Journey with photos

Looking good! I see some improvement in fullness! Have you been taking the herbs before noogling and have you felt any changes because of them? I think that those does will definitely help, but you'd probably want more and move up. It seems that people in their NBE journey have been diagnosed...
  4. L

Size difference between Large airlock and Large Airlock Contoured [PIC!]

Heyo! So I recently got my new Large airlock Contoured cups and I was so excited~! Thanks Lucy! For those who may have a difficult time in seeing the size difference or determining whether or not the sizes are right for you, I have some pics! First one on the left is the Large Airlock with a...
  5. L

Should I take Bovine Ovary if I'm Estrogen dominant?

Hello all~! Just a curious question because Bovine Ovary gives you another phase of puberty, right? I took a test online to see whether or not I was Estrogen dominant or not on multiple sites and here is the result of me being so. I do understand why I should get test to see whether I am by a...
  6. L

Decreased size during period?

Really now? I'm happy it isn't permanent then. I loss a bit of my fullness from it I think, but I got my swelling back so I'm much more happier about that! ;D
  7. L

Decreased size during period?

Hello all! I'm new here to the forum but I've been noogling for two months ( I already moved on to Large Airlock contour cups from the (smaller) Large airlock cups! ) and I was wondering if any of you experienced less swelling in the breasts and noticing changes in your breast? Mine get smaller...