Search results

1. S

Male breasts question?

Hello Aria, Many thanks for the advise, most helpful. Yes the wife is as excited as I am, on condition I don't go bigger than her lol! She loves the idea of bigger nipples and is behind me with my desire for breasts. Having worn the breast forms now for a couple of years, she too is ready to see...
  2. S

Male breasts question?

Hello Aria, Thanks for the advise, I've had a look and can see you are right about just getting the cups, that will save a few pennies, thanks! I've spoken with the wife and I think we will start with small cups then. I'm not looking for big boobs, as I already wear size 36b Softleave breast...
  3. S

Male breasts question?

Hi Aria, Thanks for the reply. Well I already have bought the nipple pump and I'm using it for half an hour morning and night. I'm not entirely sure what size cups to buy though, as there is conflicting reports on the forum? The wife wants me to start small as you think, however I think I need a...
  4. S

Newbie on here

Hi Janet, I'm very envious of you, your breasts look great! Dave
  5. S

Male breasts question?

Being a 50 year old married guy, I've always wanted to grow a pair of beautiful breasts. Nothing too big, maybe just a 36B would do for me! However, I'm not into cross dressing, rather I prefer staying looking like a man. I have worn adhesive breast forms for some years now, and love the summer...