Search results

1. AngelicHeart

AngelicHeart's Noogleberry Journey with photos

Hey folks! Just a quick update so you know I'm alive. Still haven't found a place to live and my routine has halted. Starting up again gently and will see how I go. I started doing some Tracy Anderson Method dvd's a couple of weeks ago. Really enjoying and I think this may even help my breast...
  2. AngelicHeart

Allergic to Foam Rings??!! Alternatives?

Are you using oil with the foam rings? The combination of the foam and oil could be blocking your pores and causing the rash. Perhaps use a gel to such as aloe vera gel, lavender or witchhazel. I use the gels rather than oils to avoid break outs myself. I often hydronoogle without the rings...
  3. AngelicHeart

No results after a year

What is your routine? have you taken progress photos?
  4. AngelicHeart

Can't keep cups on :(

Plenty of lubrication of the breasts is really going to help here. Some people use oil, I use SBC gels. I use about 6-8 pumps of the gel. This helps create a good seal. You may want to keep the tubs attached for the first few minutes just until a seal is established and you can re-pump if you...
  5. AngelicHeart

Here is a little update on how things look whilst hydro noogling. Any redness I believe is down to the water being very warm and me being fair skinned. I immerse my chest into the water from a seated position inside a bath. The deeper the water the easier. I place one dome on at a time with...
  6. AngelicHeart

SPAMMERS on the forum

Casually come to the forum to check and see if anyone has replied to my last post... La la la La... DARN IT! Spammers strike again! Sad times A x
  7. AngelicHeart

Hi everyone, Times are still a little crazy, noogling has become a little sporadic but I think I will be getting regular time to myself over the next month so I can get a good routine going. Here is an update. Sorry it is a little posey... No guesses on what I was doing with it. But, I am...
  8. AngelicHeart

SPAMMERS on the forum

There is an increasing amount of spam post on this forum lately. It is really disheartening when we post something personal and then the recent post is hidden amongst a bunch of spam posts. I'd imagine a lot of new NBE users could be really put off by this. What can we do to protect the forum...
  9. AngelicHeart

Hi everyone, Times have been a bit busy as I had an assessment to prep for... and thankfully I passed it! ;D I haven't been taking a great deal of photos as I had a few spots from when I was using oil with the noogleberry that took some time to heal. I wanted them to heal somewhat before...
  10. AngelicHeart

That's right James, no pump at all. I actually found a better pull but maybe this was because I was using water? I don't think it would be same with just air. I should probably add that I do have a fairly strong pair of lungs and do not smoke. A x
  11. AngelicHeart

Thanks Sam. I have just worked out that when hydronoogling, sucking out the water into your mouth seems so much easier than using the pump. It seems less fiddly and I manage to get next to no air in the domes. Obviously, I'd suggest having a separate shower or wash down before a bath if you're...
  12. AngelicHeart

I may have gone a little OTT on the bra buying ;D I threw some cheap 32 bands out with the rubbish and that felt great! I have been quite open with my close friends and family about what I am up to. My mum was impressed when I mentioned 30DD, nevermind the E and F! I'm going through a fairly...
  13. AngelicHeart

DJ's winding path

Hi DJ, Just out of interest, do you know if you produced witches milk as a baby? My first born son did in his first couple of weeks. It was quote bazaar to see but went away on its own. It's amazing what a mothers hormones can have on their child. From my efforts of researching into...
  14. AngelicHeart

My Noogleberry Journey

Re: Starting my Noogleberry Journey Heya, Have you tried this one by Cateyes? http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2560.msg26429.html#msg26429 It is a variation on the pump and release. A x
  15. AngelicHeart

Thank you DJ and Sam. In a way DJ, it is AND it isn't exciting to be in an E cup. As I am sure you know, cup sizes are related to band size. The cup of a 30E has a similar volume to a 32D and 34C. I had been wearing a lot of 32's because that is the smallest band size available in my local...
  16. AngelicHeart

Back again! Firstly, I'd just like to point out my profile pic/avartar and the the pic of me after noogling in the 30E bra. In my profile pic, that is from a shoot before I children. There I am wearing a 32B Caprice gel bra and I had some sneaky inserts in there too! I don't think the shape...
  17. AngelicHeart

Hello everyone, I just tried on a 30E non wired and non padded bra that I have on the off chance that I might fit into it ok... and I seem to fit in it! I used to wear this when I was pregnant with my first son. It feels much more comfortable that the 32c bra's that I own which are mostly...
  18. AngelicHeart

Thank you Caliboobs and Happy New Year to you! Last couple of hydro sessions have gone much better. Pretty much no air in the domes at all and I seem to fill the large contour domes about 3 quarters of the way whilst doing so. Thanks for the reminder about the oil. I shall take care of the...
  19. AngelicHeart

Started April 2016 -- up about a half cup size

Fantastic progress Sunny, how are you getting on now? A x
  20. AngelicHeart

Hi Love&Fighter, Thanks for your kind feedback - you're my first woop woop! I started taking the herbs within a week of starting Nooglng so I am unsure if they are kicking in yet. I know with vitamin tablets in can take a few weeks before any effect is noticed. I started drinking the tea...