Search results

1. S

An interesting clue to permanent growth...

Thanks Gogh! I emailed the seller "orginalbrava" at Ebay and asked, but yes they don't sell separately as you said. I know i will be using the Brava like noogleberry, i mean for 1-2 hours a day, so just for more comfortable domes don't want to spend $1,000. But I will keep an eye on Ebay for...
  2. S

An interesting clue to permanent growth...

Hi Naturalboobs, Can we order just the domes from Brava off Ebay? I thought they are selling the whole system even on Ebay. I can't see any auction just for the domes, do you email them to buy the domes only? I would be very interested if so, since $270 for the domes is not bad, and I am using...
  3. S

swiss lamb

Hi TT, I am taking the one in the second link from new zealand for almost 2 weeks, i thought it might help with breasts and if not just to take it as anti-aging. I am using PM for breasts and taking this sheep placenta+ Neocell fish collagen for skin. I couldn't observe a major difference but...
  4. S

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

Thanks a lot!! I actually just ordered the ones you told on Ebay from Thailand and will stick to taking two a day! ;)
  5. S

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

Hi Phili, Thanks a lot for the info! So sorry for asking this, is it 300mg/per day or 300mg/per pill? When you say they recommend 2 pills a day, does it mean we need 2 times 150mg/pill or 2 times 300mg/pill. There are lots of discussions going on Eve's Forum these days about the right dosage of...