Search results

1. N

New girl in town

Ok.... im having a bit of a hump crisis. I feel like i havent been getting any bigger like i was before. Tbh i havent been taking the pm for a bit but I had only started it in September. Would it really make that much of a difference? I mean i still use the different creams that i had been using...
  2. N

New girl in town

Newest update ..... This is my growth update after pumping. I will admit I dont get to keep all the size shown with the swelling. Once the swelling has gone I still have more than what I began with though. So there's still improvement. I am currently still on the PM capsules..... I take 1 or 2...
  3. N

New girl in town

New update! So Im officially at 19 weeks now getting very close to 20 . I have definitely seen growth and am measing at 32 in. standing up and 34-35 bending over. And thats before pumping now! . The picture is after pumping this morning. I didnt do my usual comparison pic but you can definitely...
  4. N

Hard nipples

Thanks guys! I wasnt sure if this was a normal thing..... glad to know everything will be ok lol. It does go away after a while. And i will definitely try the tape trick.
  5. N

Hard nipples

Hello everyone, So I've been NBing for over 4 months now and for the first time I've been noticing my nipples harden. But like seriously harden and it almost feels like it extends to the top part of the boob under the nipple... is this normal?
  6. N

New girl in town

Here's more angles.
  7. N

New girl in town

Hello again ..... so here we are just about 4 months in guys! Here are some more results to share.... most of my pics are shortly after pumping and i can definitely see the difference. As for what status after the pumping... I've noticed some retainment. Obviously its not as great as the growth...
  8. N

New girl in town

Just got the PM supplements in the mail yesterday so im starting to add it to my routine today. Hopefully it will promote more growth as well. And i officially started my workouts as well..... hopefully the workouts won't affect the growth as much. Cant wait for the 4 month mark.
  9. N

New girl in town

Im geekin right now! Lol. I cant stop looking through my pictures because i can see the progress I'm making. It truly drives me even more ❤❤❤.
  10. N

New girl in town

3 months in now .
  11. N

New girl in town

Ooooh yesssss , i agree we're gonna be poppin for our b day season! Im thinking about going on pm too. I wanna talk to my doctor though because of my hyper thyroidism. Hopefully there will be no issues cuz im ready for this to happen lol.
  12. N

New girl in town

So how long have you been actually pumping now? And yayyyyyy I just recieved my medium cups and they fit! I had trouble putting both cups on before when i had the airlock ones. Im very excited and am taking that as good signs. And definitely i believe we can both make progress through our...
  13. N

New girl in town

Oh no. Have you tried any supplements? I've read one other story i believe, that that's happened to someone else on here. Im crossing my fingers i dont experience it either. Or maybe because its still pushing and pulling from it neing the early stages. You saif you were in month 3? I am...
  14. N

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

My boob inpiration is rihanna .
  15. N

New girl in town

I dont have money like that either but im just a steps kinda person. Getting bigger cups step by step makes me feel like im going up levels. And gives me inbetween goals to look forward to throughout my process. Its just a mind thing, i know, bur it helps me srat positive. And i think that's...
  16. N

New girl in town

So excited going to be getting my medium cups in soon. I started my journey using the small cups because I didn't think the mediums would fit. But now im almost 3 months in and im filling out the snail cups. I had ordered mediums primarily but lost them unfortunately so i recently ordered more...
  17. N

New girl in town

This was thos morning after pumping for an hour. I can definitely see a difference now . I'm so excited .
  18. N

New girl in town

The first week and month lol. Thought it was going to post but it didnt lol.
  19. N

New girl in town

The first picture is a week and a month after a started. Because i forgot to get a before shot. Anyway i wear a 32 B now in even that had fit a bit loose in the cup area sometimes. But now the cups are feeling more tighter . Oh and the second one is my 8 week mark. My goal is to become a nice...
  20. N

New girl in town

Thanks. Im really hoping for the best here. I started May 22 and my birthday falls on February 22 I'd be 8 months in by then and hopefully showing a lot more progress by then If all goes well i plan on treating myself to a side boob tattoo that says "ooh la la" . And for the pics i dont have a...