Search results

1. C

Starting out

Hello does anyone have any advice on when to try the next size up domes? I’m not seeing much results so wondering whether to go up a size, when fully pumped up am touching the sides of the domes and nips just touch the inside of the tube airlock thing, but because my boobs are pointy they don’t...
  2. C

Starting out

You’re lucky I’m not seeing any progress, I guess mine are tuberous :0( and won’t grow. It is gutting though a male can grow them and my body won’t do what it should! Pleased for you though
  3. C

Starting out

Was thinking as well probably not seen as much changes, as when I did the first post I had only just stopped breastfeeding for a month or so and went straight into noogling so they have probably gone through some changes to go back to pre breastfeeding. Here’s another comparison pic, they...
  4. C

Starting out

Update! Been using my pump close to a year now can’t say I’ve noticed any real difference but it’s part of my routine now so I will probably continue with it. I have lost a bit of weight in this time and it always comes off where you don’t want it too! I should probably look at including massage...
  5. C

Starting out

Hello Just starting out my Noogleberry journey. I’ve always had underdeveloped boobs and after feeding 2 babies they were non existent-I’m surprised they even made any milk I’m not even sure what size I am, my boobs seem to start quite far round so any underwire digs in to what little tissue...