Search results

1. C

Back after broken pump and illness and need some advice

Hi ladies Well i'm trying to get back on track with my noogling as have been so disheartened with my flat chest and still keep looking into implants. Hoping to try and get some boobs for the summer so i don't have to stay covered up. I am 33 yrs old breastfed 3/5 of my children, couldn't...
  2. C

Getting Disheartened

I really don't want to opt for surgery, but at this present point in time i am getting so disheartened with the pump. I started out using the small cups and have had problems filling them properly due to my nipples being so large (i'm lucky if i fill them to the 1 inch mark before my nipple...
  3. C

What to wear after pumping????

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but i have tried searching the forum but cannot find info. Just wondering what everyone wears after pumping? Especially after night-time pumping is it better to wear nothing over them or have some sort of support to support the new swelling. Carrie
  4. C

OMG where has the noogleberry been all my life???

Evening all I had never heard of the noogleberry until last friday 19 June. I had an appointment at the breast clinic and was knocked back yet again after fighting to have scarring sorted after an abscess 8yr ago. I was so down and depressed about my breasts over this period of time that i...
  5. C

it's arrived

Received my noggleberry this morning (only ordered it sunday afternoon) and i must say how impressed i am with it. I was expecting it to be bulky and uncomfortable but i am sat here typing away and other than the huge expanse in front off me wouldnt even know i had it on. I will let you all...
  6. C

New user and stats

Ok everyone i am new to this so bear with me. Just ordered the noogleberry yesterday and can't wait to get started with it after hearing what you all have to say. Age: 33 Bra size: 32aa/32a Dress size: 6-8 uk Height: 5ft 6in Breast feed: 3 children Children: 5 children 6 pregnancies...