Search results

1. D

Breast unevenness, fat transfer, what now?

A little update... I had some issues with noogling because it left a visible indentation in my breast muscle above the breast. Therefore, I made a longer break (a week or two or so) and decided, that this would be a good opportunity to measure for pernanent growth. I have now decided, that it...
  2. D

A little update from me. I have found out that the protocol from the BRAVA publication is definitely not for me. The cup is too uncomfortable to wear that long and also, the cup loses some suction over time so I need to pump a bit more every once in a while during a session. I believe this is...
  3. D

Thank you for your experience :) the thing with the protein intake is a good hint. I am vegan so my diet is relatively low in protein - so I will have to take care to increase my intake. How is it going for you so far?
  4. D

Hi there! This thread is to say hi as a new member and share my story with you. I have been unhappy with my very uneven breast sizes since I had breasts and this year I finally started working on it. I had an autologous fat transfer procedure done two months ago and it really improved the...