Search results

1. sisi_mofo

Volufiline

What volufiline lotion/cream is the best? I’ve been using the glute boost thick fix cream and have noticed a slight increase although I only use it once daily not twice like recommended. I get very worried about quality control outside of U.S. factories.
  2. sisi_mofo

Depovera and Pueraria Murifica

Has anyone used noogleberry along with depovera and pueraria mirifica? I’m taking a low dose of pueraria murifica right now but hope to soon increase to a larger amount, I’m just not sure what would be normal and am so scared to overload my body! Thanks for the help
  3. sisi_mofo

Lubrication for noogling

Hey y’all so I was just curious what many people use to lubricate with before noogling? I use coco butter Vaseline and am trying to find a better option. I hear that oils cause too much slipping and I want something that won’t break out my skin as well! Please let me know! Also, is anyone using...
  4. sisi_mofo

Sleeping with NB for side sleepers

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to keep the domes on all night? I have tried sleeping on my back and it is impossible for me. I have experienced a small gain with noogleberry in the first month but want to progress even more by using it through the night! Please feel free to give any tips...