Search results

1. R

Help with cups

I'm losing suction. Whenever I take the connective tubing off there's an immediate loss of suction. I tried tightening the airlocks but no luck. Am I missing something?
  2. R

Contoured vs regular cups

Anyone else find that the contoured cups don't hold suction well? I got the regular ones initially and never had any issues with losing suction. Then I got the contoured airlock cups when I went up a size and they don't keep suction for long at apl. Maybe a few minutes
  3. R

How to cycle bo?

Cis female, what is the best way to cycle bovine ovary according to my period?
  4. R

Cost for shipping on a return?

How much did you pay for shipping on a return for cups that are too big from the US? I'm in Florida
  5. R

Confused, help

I'm trying to order large contoured cups but they have airlocks on the cups but I already have the airlock tubing. How can you order them with without the lock already on them? Or can they be removed?
  6. R

Noggleberry after fat transfer

I spoke to the office that Dr Khouri works at who invented the brava system. They said that I could do a suction device after my fat transfer to the breasts, I'm already one month post-op. I have some unevenness still and some necrosis that she she said the suction will help with. I need to...
  7. R

Results after 10 months

Talk about patience . It's been 10 months since I started and I know it takes time but at least I've had some growth. Anyone know how to fix my right side? I have an indent there after surgery and it affects the breast shape. Help!!!!
  8. R

Chest slapping? Anyone seen this?

There's this lady in Thailand that claims to be able to increase bust size with a slapping asked massage technique. Seems ridiculous but she does make alot of $ doing it. Anyone actually tried this?
  9. R

Finally lasting results that aren't just swelling! Consistency is key(pics) ️

Started late Feb 2021 and now when I wake up in the morning I have more than what I did in Feb! I usually pump in the evening after work for at least 5 hours before bed and take pueraria mirifica and licorice root. I don't snoogle anymore I just try to get more waking time. I do pump and hold...
  10. R

Nerve issues

When pumping I've had this weird pinching feeling in my left arm while pumping my left breast. Now it twitches even when I'm not pumping. Do I need bigger cups or do I have to quit pumping?
  11. R

Help! Are my girls considered tubular?

I got some really good swelling today by doing a pump and hold for 7 hours and I just would add a little more pressure every few hours. I'm just worried because I don't like the shape. Are they considered tubular? Also do chest exercises help? They weren't like this before I had gotten implants...
  12. R

Anyone get good results without supplements?

Pueraria mirifica made me have the worst yeast infection everrrr. A couple days after I stopped taking it, it went away. Then bovine ovary made me super sleepy and caused headaches. I'm using isosensuals topically but anyone still gotten hood results of just noogling and massage?
  13. R

Almost 2 months in results!

I started 2/26/2021 and today 4/22/2021 I finally measured at 34 after pumping instead of my usual 33! I try to do at LEAST 5 hours a day of pump and hold and at least 1 hour of 10:2 pump and release with massage on the 2 min release. LOTS of water throughout the day. On pueraria mirifica, 2...
  14. R

Bovine ovary, results permanent?

I just started a few days ago. Anyone else have heavier than normal periods? If so does it eventually stop or stay like that while you're on the supplement? Lastly for those who have had success with it do your results go away after you stop using it. I'm trying to go full on vegan but I have...