Search results

1. C

Banishing ring marks, updatedpics

Re: Banishing ring marks, no more hiding. I got my NB about 3 days ago and have noogled for about 15-30 min/day. I have very soft pink marks that go away after half an hour. Should they be red?am I doing sth wrong? I ordered the ring foams as well but I don't use them because then the cups are...
  2. C

depressed

Thank you jenny.A lot have happened since my initial post in july. I got some macrolane injections that made me feel a little bit better -not a big difference ,though better than flat as a board- and a great boyfriend.Macrolane wears off and although I miss the consistency of my natural breasts...
  3. C

has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

Diva how long did it take you to see some growth with PM? I have been taking PM for 2 months(only 15days every month) but I haven t seen or felt anything. Should I be patient or try something else?I am an A -or very flat B. My breasts are not wide at all but they protrude forward at the bottom...
  4. C

despeate..please I need advice and support

I don t have any pics of myself but I can reassure you that they look and feel very natural.They look quite fake after the procedure but after a couple of weeks they go down and look completely natural.At least in my case.. http://www.skincareclinic.co.uk/macrolane.html I know I shouldn t risk...
  5. C

despeate..please I need advice and support

I have always been depressed of my small breasts.I never had any confidence ,although I know that I am considered to be very beautiful , and never felt comfortable when having sex with a man. I recently went and had macrolane injections.Only 60mls in each boobs.Not much but from flat as a a...
  6. C

Permanent resulsts - documentary making me wonder

I want so much to try the noogleberry.I wouldn t mind it using it for 2years but the problem is that I would like to keep it secret from my partner which is quite hard.Any tips for that?
  7. C

depressed

Thank you very much for your support.I don't think it is Diane that depresses me although I cry very often the last time..I am just not satisfied with many aspects of my life.If I had a relationship I would feel so much better but my small breasts me make me unconfident and uncomfortable with...
  8. C

depressed

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer.I don't think I can order NB if it says it on the package.My roommate is a family friend and it would be so uncomfortable. Diane35 really messed my gormones.I was spot bleeding for 2weeks after my period but I think it s my fault for not taking the...
  9. C

depressed

Hi I am new,I want to get noogleberry as soon as possible.I have very small breasts ,non existent without heavy padded bras. I am single the last months and would like to get a bf but whenever I go out my friends get all the attention because they have big boobs and wear dresses that show off...
  10. C

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

any updates about kigelia africana cream?
  11. C

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Re: Kigelia africana and breast Hello to everyone!if this ingredient works it is a miracle!is 1 cup gain a realistic expectation?are the results permanent?