Search results

1. J

Chins up! Use your hands!

Blue sardine, Thanks for the good suggestions..I totally do not think it is bossy of you to be thoughtful and trying to help me make progress. I've been pretty sick with a nasty cold for the last week so I haven't noogled in a few days.. Kitkat, I really don't think your progress has been like...
  2. J

Thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful blue_sardine I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for being there. I just don't know what advice anyone could possibly have for me other than "it takes longer for some than others so just keep pumping" which will probably just frustrate me more. I...
  3. J

jaybee

Thanks girls.. Shygurl, I'm afraid I can't use cocoa butter because it breaks me out..but right now I'm trying a mixture of aloe vera gel and olive oil, feels really nice and smooth without much residue on the cups because it's thin but works.
  4. J

Lotion

Thanks Optimistic girl, I think I get it. Thing is the pictures in the thread don't show up for me for some reason. I will try your method soon. At least I have a whole mat to cut up if it doesn't work. :)
  5. J

Lotion

Hey, I've been using olive oil with aloe vera gel mixed together and it feels great, it's thin when on, not a thick cream but it still works. and much less residue on the cups too. As for swelling, can't say anything about that yet.
  6. J

Thanks Blue sardine, You know, I've been doing exactly what you said, I don't measure because I know I can just tell myself when there is a change. The problem is...my swelling stays for a few MINUTES like 10 minutes then it's gone..totally gone..and it's like - getting my hopes up when I see...
  7. J

blue_sardine's stats

Hi! I always wondered if having an athletic body type affected your progess. I'm slim and muscular myself and I wonder if that's why I'm so slow to respond to noogling..interesting.
  8. J

jaybee

Okay so something MIGHT be happening unless I'm just imagining things. After taking the cups off there is a bit, tiny bit of swelling. Now I'm noogling in the evening so the next morning it's ALL GONE and no sign of anything anymore...does this still mean I may be onto something?? And if I just...
  9. J

Lotion

I'm still not sure I understand about how the mat is cut out - is it cut out as one piece with 2 holes in it for each breast? If so, how can you tell how far apart to cut out each circle? It would be hard to know where on your chest you will be placing them..know what I mean? Have you girls been...
  10. J

Lotion

reeree, Did you use lots of lotion on the yoga mat rings still? (between mat and skin) Why couldn't you get any suction?
  11. J

Lotion

Hi everyone, Thanks for all yout input.. About not pumping hard enough, I thought that pumping to the point of getting red dots was not the way to go..I pump just up until that limit, and even then it's still very hard for me to avoid the red dots. So I have to be using quite a bit of pressure...
  12. J

Born in a small breast family?

Cleo I'm 28 so maybe girls in their 20's do respond quickly but there's something about my body/system that's preventing any progress from happening. Like you said I probably just need more time to have something to show for (hopefully) and I just have to keep going. Thanks for being there.
  13. J

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

Hi Cleo, I haven't started PM yet as I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail..I can't wait to start though because it might just be the boost I need. I'm not only a slow responder but seemingly a non-responder lol.
  14. J

Suggested time frame?

Hi everyone, So I have been doing an hour every evening. Which I thought was enough..now I'm thinking I need to break it up into multiple sessions..it's just that that is so much harder for me to do during the day, taking care of my baby and everything. But it could be why I'm not seeing any...
  15. J

Born in a small breast family?

Thanks optimistic girl and Cleo, I've been noogling for 3 months now..and I really don't think I'm doing it wrong because I get great suction but as soon as the cups are off there's nothing. I just wish I could get any results at all just to feel motivated..but at this rate, it feels like there...
  16. J

growth with msm

I've been using msm for at least 6 months for hair and skin then came across the connection to nbe and funny thing, it hasn't affected boob growth at all for me. Then again, nothing has yet. Sometimes I wonder, if I just don't respond to hormones or anything, how on earth was I able to...
  17. J

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

I'm glad it's having those effects for you. I hope to get some kind of benefit from it even if it's not in the boob department which at this point isn't looking too good but hey things might change.
  18. J

Lotion

Wannabecee, I'm still on the medium cups..no end in sight for me. Maybe we should try the pump and release, so pump really hard but release before you get a chance to form the red dots?
  19. J

Ainterol brand of PM

keelyket, I agree with blue_sardine and you should be careful. I was asking Ainterol about this and they said they haven't done any studies related to how they could possibly interact so it's best to avoid birth control in any hormonal form. Also, I'm thinking that to keep a regular period I'm...
  20. J

Lotion

Thanks so much for your input daylight and blue_sardine.. When you pump to the max how long do you hold it there before releasing? And when you say release, do you basically remove it completely and have to put the cups on all over again or release just enough so that they're still on but with...