Search results

1. A

Flexing

Did anyone try the breast flexing technique ( i quite forgot how i is called )?
  2. A

cold water ?

can it help to wash the breast after noogling with very cold water ?
  3. A

toothpaste!!!!!!!!!!!??

Did anyone try toothpaste on the nipples?
  4. A

Breastmilk pills

I was wondering if breastmilk enhancement pills could help mammary tissues to develope while noogling any help ? Thank you
  5. A

Cocoa butter and vit E

Did some of you ladies hear about or try applying cocoa butter along with vit E to enlarge the breasts ?
  6. A

noogling in late luteal phase

my freind is currently trying to conceive , no baby for 6 years of marriage and is wondering if it is safe to pump in late luteal phase cuz she doesn't want to stop noogling for a whole week , so in case she gets pregnant will it cause miscarriage?
  7. A

Breast enlargement ceam?

Any thought about Touch me please breast enlargement cream?
  8. A

camper tape

Can anyone post pictures of how to put camper tape on a cup ?
  9. A

Easy curves?

I read somewhere people talking about a gadget called Easy curves , just want to know if someone tried it and where can i buy it in the UK? Thanks
  10. A

camper mounting tape matter?

Hello everyone , i was just curious about the camper mounting tape matter ,can you advise me about it's appropriate thickness .
  11. A

how can i get the NB ?

Hello there ,am new and I've been amazed while browsing the site ,am from Algeria and wondered how can i get this famous Noogleberry ,thank you in advance