Search results

1. N

Testimonies after stopping

Does anyone have some stories of actually stopping noogling for like 3-6 months and maintaining growth? I know swelling goes down some but at least keeping something compared to where you started? All the testimonies I’ve seen where say they kept it they’ve only stopped for like 30 days
  2. N

Bad muscle tension

Hey everyone! Been Noogling every night for about a month now. I Noogle during the night in hopes of being able to get more time in that way but I’ve noticed I’ve been getting neck and shoulder tension and wondering if it’s from the Noogling. I don’t feel that I put too much pressure as I’m not...
  3. N

5 months in , no results yet , what am I doing wrong ?

Hmmm. I’m sorry. How long have you been doing it for? Still an hour? Hey I guess an inch means it’s still doing something?! I started end of November maybe 1-2 hours but with holidays I was not able to make it a daily thing so I think that’s why I didn’t see much change. I’ve decided to make...
  4. N

5 months in , no results yet , what am I doing wrong ?

Any update on things? I also removed my implants for health reasons and was left with nothing and am trying to get at least B cups at this point