Search results

1. S

Viewing Profiles

All right, this is not a real pressing issue...but I noticed that ever since I stopped being a NB newbie, I haven't been able to view anyone's profile. Maybe I missed the topic for this, but it just kinda puzzles me. If anything I should be able to do more on this site since I now have some...
  2. S

Eva

Hey eva, I suppose I did reach my revised goal of an A since I was fitting the padded A bras at Victoria Secret. I'm no B cup, but I'm sure with NB, the push-up bra, and (hopefully) the Kigelia I'll look pretty darn close to a B come Saturday! I have yet to receive the Kigelia cream, which is...
  3. S

Shygurl's Statz

So finally got my NB today, yesh!! ;D I was worried the snow storm would hold up my package till late this week or something. Thank God! Lol I was so joyful when I opened the door and saw it sitting on my doorstep. Anyhow, here's my starting stats... Bust: 32.25"+ Ribs: <29" Height: 5'9"...
  4. S

NB & Hypoplastic Breasts

Hey all! :) New to the forum and just thought I would post question for the women out there with hypoplastic or tubular boobs. If this question has been asked before several times, I apologize in advance. I already asked Lucy and to her knowledge, nobody with this condition mentioned...