Search results

1. A

Aspasia's Stats

Hi That1spaztichick- That is weird. I think most of the volume in my boobs are at the bottom, so that's why they are kind of wide. Blah. I'm updating my stats: I've grown an inch around my bust. I will caveat that by saying I started taking bcp about 2 weeks before noogling. I'm starting to...
  2. A

Advice from long-term users?

Anniek- It arrives in a plain box. If you live outside of the UK, the customs ticket on the box says "toy" and not "breast pump". Nobody will know what it is. Very discreet, no embarassment. :) Jen
  3. A

?
  4. A

Wow. You have some serious nipples. Do you have a special pump/cup for them?
  5. A

blue_sardine's pics!!

I definitely see more fullness on the tops, Blue. :) I can't wait til my mine fill out some on the tops. I would be totally happy with some volume on the tops. Jen
  6. A

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

Wow, you are the McGyver of Noogleberry! Would you just shave the foam off until it fits on your chest? I can just about fit two L cups on at the same time. I need the padding, the rings seem to stay on for ages and I don't pump for more than 20 mins at a time. I hope I am making sense. Jen
  7. A

First time noogler pix

Hi Michelle- You look awesome! ;) I started Noogling about 2.5 weeks ago (I'm a full A/small B) and for the first week I exclusively used the Ms. Then I did the M and L swap for a few days and now I have been using the Ls for the past few days. I think I also had to squash my boobs into the...
  8. A

Aspasia's Stats

Hi! I've been noogling for a 9 days now. Here are my preliminary stats. Underbust: 31.5 in. (And I still can't fit 2 large domes on at the same time. I lift weights, so I think my back is a bit muscular, artifically making me bigger than I am.) Bust: 35 5 ft 8 in I am 36. I breast fed my son...
  9. A

Noogling is funny!

So, I got my Noogleberry one week ago and I've not said anything to my husband about it. I'm a Sneaky Noogler; I don't want him to know. I got home from school today and noogled with the Ms for 30 minutes, I took them off and decided to give the Ls a shot. Well, I have to do M and L, and switch...
  10. A

Just a few questions.

Hi there. I've been lurking for a while and I believe I am ready to to finally purchase a Noogleberry. :) (I am just waiting for my student loan disbursement.) My main question is how stationary does one need to be while noogling? I am a grad student and currently my life revolves around...