Search results

1. M

New airlock contour cups and pump with gauge

LouLou 2020, I have ordered Silicone Cup Rings at AliExpress, when they will fit I will tell it you ...
  2. M

Hello GrowingSome, Tina A is right ,the Y -Tube is a holy shit, you don't be able to pump both sides together, but I think it is the reason of leaking in the thread of the cups, you aren't be able to seal it with teflon tape nor without. Thank you, yes of course, my system is working, here are...
  3. M

Thanks Loulou, I don't know,the goods are out of stock.The system witch was delivered, came without the rings. I do not want this system to be returned only refunded and I Hope the rings will fit one my chinese cups.They are inner diameter of 14cm and outer Diameter of 16cm, Just a little bit...
  4. M

The gun isn't a model of china, I have had it, the brand is MRB,I think it is out of the States,they are also manufactors of negative pressure things... The size is right for the silicone noogleberry tubes .Yes it would be good to have silicone rings, I have to wait for over a month now getting...
  5. M

I'm gaining size!

Ha,ha,ha...Sometimes I wish I woul become shiva!!! Yes it is clearer now and in fact, I do also not use the Y-Pipe. But mine are too heavy ,I am using pneumatic valves made of metal. When I wear the cups with the short tubes at the end the metal valves they dangle like a fools cap :eek:
  6. M

Hi Loulou... The pics are in this post...
  7. M

I'm gaining size!

Yes, I know it cause I have read your thread, but in the pic with the orage cups there are fittings in the tube with caps,I mean this parts...
  8. M

I'm gaining size!

Hi Tina A, what valves are you using on the orange cups?
  9. M

Hi Loulou2020, I have posted pics...

Hi Loulou2020, I have posted pics...
  10. M

Hello Loulou2020 I am living in Germany,so in my case it has been a little bit cheaper,but yes I...

Hello Loulou2020 I am living in Germany,so in my case it has been a little bit cheaper,but yes I have paid 100% of the shipping include taxes,thats the point why its so expensive.I had to fill out the import tax formular...very complicated. When I order something from AliExpress its first cheap...
  11. M

AliExpress has all of your needs...

AliExpress has all of your needs...
  12. M

I will Post Pics of my enlarging system next week... So, here they are...:cool:
  13. M

Hi Growing Some, Yes of course I will,AliExpress has all of your needs,there are also the airlocks, Pneumatic Clutches. I would say, the 1200ml cups are between noogleberrys xL and xxl cups,but less height...
  14. M

Hey Tina, I am a Fan of your success in noogleing, respect of your endurance doing it...I have read your thread and there are many Infos doing it better,thanks for sharing! It is a Long way for me to reach my Goal but I have a good Base, a full B Cup near C and the Goal is an DD/E ...we will...
  15. M

In my case the holes ,where the airlocks are screwed in ,are not thight enough to hold the negative pressure. I have returned them and bought cheap chinese cups, one pair of 1200ml and 1500ml, they have an better contour and suction and little pneumatic valves.It works perfekt...
  16. M

Issues with the Material by the supplier of them...
  17. M

Do you get the problem solved ? Before my new Noogleberry System coming along, Lucy told me there are issues with the material of the Contur Cups, may be this are some of it? I think I will return them...
  18. M

Hi , I have the same trouble, have put on Teflon Tape and have tightened them...pressure goes down anytime...