Search results

1. N

My results- nearly 4 weeks

Oh hi. Sorry for the late reply but I don't often come on here anymore. I have managed to maintain all of it basically. I still noogle when I get round to it. I am so glad this system exists. I would never want to get implants.
  2. N

Sounds great- hope you manage to maintain. I take a collagen supplement too but mainly for skin and hair rather than boob growth.
  3. N

Hi! Yes, have been maintaining about 39.5-40 inches which is good. I am trying to tone up and lose some weight elsewhere so I am noogling quite a bit to stop it from going from my boobs- haha. I think that in the new year I will see if I can cut back a little on the sessions but for now, I'll...
  4. N

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one Well done Beckums, you really can tell the difference from when you started.
  5. N

Hey, yes still noogling! I have now graduated to the XL contoured domes as the larges were getting a bit tight. They took a while to get used to as they are massive but are fine now. I am still doing about 2 hours a day, split into 2 or 3 sessions. I have also started taking one 'break' day a...
  6. N

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one Oh wow, they look really good. Especially the middle picture, you can really tell that you've gained some volume there. Good luck with the BO. It's banned in the UK due to mad cow disease paranoia so has never been an option but I have read...
  7. N

Oh and pictures or it didn't happen, right.
  8. N

Well, I went to Primark last week (which is a UK discount clothes store) to get some cheap bras. I tried on 32D but it was too small so ended up getting 32DD which seemed to fit really well. It felt insane buying it given that three months ago I was barely filling out my 34Bs. Anyway, I...
  9. N

Oh and here are a couple more photos. Sorry, the quality of the one with the bra is a bit rubbish. I am wearing a 32D. The bra-less one might be somewhat due to pre-period swelling but not far off what I am like normally.
  10. N

Sorry, it posted before I was ready.... I then went to a 32D and the band fit is so much better. I might try a 32DD now just to see if it fits, might get a cheap one next time I go to the supermarket. The 32D I have not fits pretty well though, not bulging over or anything. I am tempted to...
  11. N

Hi, I live in the UK. If you go on most bra size calculator websites, they tell you to add 4 inches on an even number and 5 inches on an odd. Because I am 31, I added 5 to make 36. Then it's an A cup if you're an inch bigger, B if you're 2 inches etc. So because I was 37 inches originally, I...
  12. N

Oh and I will try the scoop and swoop. Thanks so much for the tip and hope you are getting on OK too. x
  13. N

Hey Beckums. Yeah, I reckon you're right. And that's a coincidence that you said that because a couple of weeks ago I decided to get a 32D bra instead and it feels and looks so much better. I totally agree that the plus 4 or 5 inches model is outdated because it means that the straps are...
  14. N

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one Hey Beckie They really don't look tubular at all to start off with. They are a nice shape and hopefully you will have some good results using Noogleberry. Good luck!
  15. N

Aw thanks Starfish, that's so nice of you! I definitely won't give up! I do 1 hour 2 times a day using the contoured large domes. I used to do pump and hold and then releasing about every 10 minutes for 1 minute but I was finding that my nipples were feeling cold so was worried I was cutting...
  16. N

Thanks so much Dustin!
  17. N

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

WOW you look so good. You are definitely my new inspiration!
  18. N

Back to Noogling

Wow- amazing pictures. Also, your figure is incredible. I think most 21 year olds would kill to look like that. Are you sure you meant 48 and not 28??!!
  19. N

and the bra shots
  20. N

Sorry- attachments too large for previous post. Here they are.