Search results

1. T

Question about pain

I've been Noogling for about a week and I'm running into some problems. The past 2 days I've been having a dull/aching pain in my left breast (which is smaller than my right breast) and into the armpit/axilla area. At first, it was only occuring while I was pumping but today it starting aching...
  2. T

Camper tape question

I'm not quite sure I understand the "outside half" part... Am I suppose to cut two different strips? Let me add a few more pieces of info: The camper tape I have is 1 and 1/4 inches wide, and 7/16 inches thick. (Is that too thick?) When I applied it, I cut a single piece (14-15 inches) and...
  3. T

Camper tape question

First of all, I'd just like to say that my noogleberry came in today!!! I'm so excited!!! My husband and I cut some camper tape and applied it around the med. domes but ran into a problem. We are having a problem getting a good seal when we connect the two pieces of camper tape on the dome...
  4. T

Domino's pics

Welcome Domino! I'm new to this as well, actually I'm expecting my noogleberry to come in sometime this week *keeps fingers crossed*. Thanks for getting the pictures and keeping us updated. I hope everything goes well for you and I'm looking forward to see the results you get - you've got a...
  5. T

Growth Stalled

I'm pretty new to this, so this is just a guess... Do you currently have the correct dome size? You said you went from a AAA to a B, if you've kept the same domes all the way through I have to imagine you've outgrown them and maybe thats why you've hit a wall. Like I said, just a guess. If...
  6. T

A question to those of you using Camper's Mounting Tape

No, it doesn't seem bad at all but I'm known for having a really bad learning curve. If blue tac or yoga mats do the same thing but easier, it will probably be better on me lol.
  7. T

Seems the camper tape needs a lot of additional maintenance, is there anything else that I could use to place under the domes to make them more comfy? I read a thread that dealt with using a yoga mat or even blue tac, are those any better? I just want to cover the bottom of the domes with...
  8. T

I'm a bit new to this, but I think I misunderstood what this campertape was for... I thought yall were using it on the bottom of the domes - to act as a buffer between the dome and yourself. I'm seeing that that is wrong now, as its a double sided tape. I do have a question though, actually...
  9. T

Question about the Noogleberry system.

Thank you so much cleo, your advice has been very helpful! I cannot wait until I get my noogleberry in the mail! :)
  10. T

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes thats the thread I saw about taping, but I was wondering why they were doing it. They said to reduce pain and nipple size while using the domes, but I was wondering if that worked to reduce nipple and areola size completely - not just while using the...
  11. T

I've been reading up a lot on NBE recently and all the different types of treatments and this system seems to be the best bet. I just ordered one of the double systems and two sets of cups, which will hopefully be in within 2 weeks or so (I live in the US), but I just thought of a question that...