Search results

1. B

VICTORIA SECRET

Thanks for the encouragement anastasia.:) last night was my 3rd week of noogling..i noticed more swelling after i took off the domes and went to sleep. i was amazed bcuz my nips are swelled up too.haha im looking forward too, to see my VS 32B cup bra oneday and just laugh how small it is for my...
  2. B

VICTORIA SECRET

but theres no padding like big padding to make breast add up a size at all..its just a small cushion on the lower or bottom to just help lift a little and give a cleavage.. i guess its really their cups sizeing.. maybe they really make it smaller than the usual to make ur breast looks...
  3. B

VICTORIA SECRET

Hi girls, my bf sent me a package, its the victoria secret push up bra i told him to buy this size for me (32 B). now i got the package and fitted the bra. Im kinda disppointed bcuz im for sure im not a C..but how come the cups are small for my breast? i understand that its a push up bra but...
  4. B

iTS Working....

tHx TT ill do this once i order my large caps bcuz for now im only using one and thats the medium cup..i cannot use the small one bcuz its too small and i only noogle my right breast once it catch up wit the left i will use large cups for both. ;)
  5. B

iTS Working....

i am gaining at the sides first and some on the top. but i would like to gain on the inner cheeks to create deeper cleavage anyone have a good tips to achieve this? Optimitic girl: i know what u mean. i also used to be so confused using tape measure. but theres no way im AA or AAA cuz i can fit...
  6. B

iTS Working....

daylight, wow thx for that link..i measured following the instruction and i get B for my right breast and Full B for my left breast which is bigger. :D
  7. B

iTS Working....

Hi girls thank you.. :) Nilly, thanks for the tips... ;) yes, i drink protein shakes once a day, i eat boiled eggs without the yolk 2 or 4x a day ( its addicting), i go to the gym 3x a week, but im not a fan of water eversince, or since birth?hahaha i dont know its just me..i only drink water...
  8. B

iTS Working....

Thank u jaybee.. :) im taking PM if that helps.. im taking 300mg/ 3x a day because thats the recommended dose for breast enlargement. what size did u start from and what have u gained so far? I hope we can all achieve our goals by summer..:) although its summer here now, i will just pass on the...
  9. B

iTS Working....

im from phil. i will visit my bf on summer in SF..so its really a good things if i can surprise him wit my new boobies...natural boobies..:) and im asian too thats why it would be so great not to feel small when i wear bikini surrounded by bigger women in US.. ;D Thank u for all ur best wishes...
  10. B

iTS Working....

Thanks Nilly that its so nice of u.. ;) wow this forum is really the friendliest ive ever been..(teary eyes) :'( ive been to other forums even local ones whos members are from my country but nothing or nobody seem to really give some good advises or helpful opinion/suggestions, whenever i post...
  11. B

iTS Working....

;) Hi all, would just like to share that ive been noogling for a week. i only noogle wit the medium cups. using it on my right breast which is smaller than the left one. i could really tell that its catching up now..i used to measure 31 inch to the fullest part and now its almost 32 inch. i...
  12. B

Boobs_obssession stats

i got my Nb and my Pueraria caps today. I tried and used the NB for the first time and its so easy to use..Im just bein careful pumping to observe first and then if everything feels ok i pump again..Whenever my breast turns purple i make sure to loosen up..I kinda feel some tingling in my...
  13. B

VeraWangPrincess' Stats

I know how u feel..me too im so confused whenever im measuring my size...they said one difference would make u an A cup but if u will calculate mine 27+5 = 32 then my bust size is 31..so that will give me -1..that means im also an AA.. if im correct? and if ill get togain one inch that would...
  14. B

VeraWangPrincess' Stats

Hi hows ur progress? any updates? we r almost the same only diff in underbust im 27 underbust but same as u im also 31 bust size. I do feel that if my breast is even my bust size should be atleast 32. i can wear B cup bras but its not Full..My left breast is Full A lose B, while my right can...
  15. B

Boobs_obssession stats

Raise: Asian Age: 25 yrs old Status: In a relationship, no kids Stats: i wear 32 A bra size, i can wear B but its a little loose in my right breast bcuz my left is bigger than my right so im hoping to correct this uneveness. Across nipples: 31 inch Band size: 27 waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5'3...
  16. B

New to Noogleberry

Wow, Thank u all for these responses. i feel relieved.. :) I will start noogling soon.. I will post my stats here so i could track my own progress too.. ;) Thanks heaps!!! :-*
  17. B

New to Noogleberry

:) Hello Everyone, Im new here in this forum, I ordered the noogleberry last week and i believe i will get it soon next week. Im excited. But im worried too. Is there anyone knows or atleast help me wit my issues? I have a birtmark in my left breast that is wide. It covers the half of my breast...