Search results

1. B

VICTORIA SECRET

Hi girls, my bf sent me a package, its the victoria secret push up bra i told him to buy this size for me (32 B). now i got the package and fitted the bra. Im kinda disppointed bcuz im for sure im not a C..but how come the cups are small for my breast? i understand that its a push up bra but...
  2. B

iTS Working....

;) Hi all, would just like to share that ive been noogling for a week. i only noogle wit the medium cups. using it on my right breast which is smaller than the left one. i could really tell that its catching up now..i used to measure 31 inch to the fullest part and now its almost 32 inch. i...
  3. B

Boobs_obssession stats

Raise: Asian Age: 25 yrs old Status: In a relationship, no kids Stats: i wear 32 A bra size, i can wear B but its a little loose in my right breast bcuz my left is bigger than my right so im hoping to correct this uneveness. Across nipples: 31 inch Band size: 27 waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5'3...
  4. B

New to Noogleberry

:) Hello Everyone, Im new here in this forum, I ordered the noogleberry last week and i believe i will get it soon next week. Im excited. But im worried too. Is there anyone knows or atleast help me wit my issues? I have a birtmark in my left breast that is wide. It covers the half of my breast...