Search results

1. S

KULTZU'S PICTURES

Hi Kultzu, First of all, WOW! Your results are amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us! I've read back through your posts, but wanted to ask a question or two to clarify what your pumping method is. So, you stick to the pump and release technique, pumping until the pressure...
  2. S

4 month NB and no growth

Hi Malina and Wishful, My advice to you would be to keep going with Noogleberry, even though you're frustrated. Results take a LONG, LONG time to see. I also became discouraged a few months into the process and felt that my breasts had actually decreased in size - but they hadn't. I was just...
  3. S

Using the Medium Domes for too long?

Hi Everyone! Well, I'm happy to report that since the last time I posted, I've grown enough to where I do not need to pre-pump with the medium domes in order to get the large domes on! Quite an achievement for me! I'm also able to move around, even cook(!), whereas before, I was confined to bed...
  4. S

Thank you so much for the feedback, everyone. I do still feel pull when I use the medium domes, but I have much less swelling now than I did a few months ago, which makes me think that whatever growth I'm achieving has slowed. I still primarily use the mediums, but am trying again with the...
  5. S

Hi There, I've been noogling for about 6 months now and am wondering if I'm doing myself harm by sticking to the medium domes instead of moving on to the larges. I started out with the mediums and moved up to the larges within about 2 months. However, when I moved house in June, I misplaced the...
  6. S

More Frequent, Shorter Noogling Sessions vs. Longer, Less Frequent Sessions

Hi Sofia1, Wow, 2 cup sizes in 3 months is unbelievable!! That really makes me question the effectiveness of my noogling routine - though, I have to remember that everyone is different, and that what worked for this person might not work for me. I am seeing results, but at the same time, I think...
  7. S

More Frequent, Shorter Noogling Sessions vs. Longer, Less Frequent Sessions

Hi All, Just wanted to get some opinions on whether more frequent, shorter noogling sessions produce better, or the same results as less frequent, but longer noogling sessions. Somewhere on the forum, I read that the more often you noogle, the faster you see results. Currently, I noogle for...
  8. S

Reduction of Original Breast Size?

Hi Morninghello, Thanks for your response. When you noticed that your growth had stalled, did you do anything to reinvigorate it, such as making changes to your noogling routine? I'm afraid that by sticking to the same thing, i.e., pumping and holding for an hour, that I'll condition my breasts...
  9. S

Hi OptimistcGirl, Thanks for your response. Before using the L domes, I pump for about an hour with the Ms. I can't wear the Ls for more than 30 minutes per session because of the pain, but every day, I'm building up my endurance by wearing them a minute or two longer than the previous day...
  10. S

Hi Nilly, Thanks for your response. My weight is the same as when I first began noogling, and I don't exercise often (as bad as this sounds). I haven't made any changes to my diet, but perhaps I should add more protein to it, if this is essential for noogleberry to work, as seems to be the case...
  11. S

Hi All, I've been noogling for about 6 weeks now, and while I am about to move on from the medium cups to the large, I've noticed something distressing about my breasts. When the swelling from noogling has completely subsided, my breasts appear smaller in size than they did before I ever started...
  12. S

Cleavage?

I'm confused. ??? I've actually just finished reading another posting about cleavage and am now wondering if it only becomes an issue once you've transitioned from the medium to large domes. When noogling, I place the domes on my breasts, ensure that my nipples are centered, and then begin...
  13. S

Cleavage?

Thanks, Wannabecee (I want to be “C” too!). OK, so I won’t worry about “growing” cleavage – Can’t imagine that tying the domes together would help in this process. It must also be really uncomfortable! This forum is such a great resource. I feel so motivated when I read success stories and am...
  14. S

Cleavage?

Hi All, I’ve noticed talk of cleavage throughout this forum and the various techniques on how to grow it (i.e., positioning the domes closer together by tying a pair of pantyhose around your chest) and was wondering if this is something integral to the Noogleberry process. I mean, as breast size...
  15. S

Itchiness while Noogling

Thank you so much for the advice and words of encouragement. I Noogled yesterday for an hour using a small amount KY Jelly instead of body lotion, and was able to keep the domes on for an hour straight! Hopefully today I'll make it to 1.5 or even 2 hours, but this might be pushing it. I'd hate...
  16. S

Itchiness while Noogling

Hi All, I've been Noogling for about a week now and have been experiencing extreme itchiness in my breasts during the last 4 or 5 sessions. I'm not exactly sure what may be causing this, but my feeling is that my skin is reacting adversely to the body lotion I'm using. I was wondering what...