Search results

1. T

tryn2bconfident stats

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=4344&pid=13747#pid13747 That's a link where a long time ago I had posted pics of myself. As you have read that I want to loose 20lbs too, and this is also showing my progress. I tend to commit to losing my flab and continue to noogle and see better...
  2. T

tryn2bconfident stats

I recieved my xldomes May 31, 2010. I decided to purchase these because the med ones weren't doing a thing...i'd deflate almost immediately after I took the cups off and I had been trying for maybe three months. I have restarted taking my PM, which I put on hold for about a month. But yesterday...
  3. T

Needing Confidence

I recieved my xldomes May 31, 2010. I decided to purchase these because the med ones weren't doing a thing...i'd deflate almost immediately after I took the cups off and I had been trying for maybe three months. I have restarted taking my PM, which I put on hold for about a month. But yesterday...
  4. T

kittypaws stats!

Hi Kittypaws, thanks for your postings, and your results look great! I have been noogling for 3mths now, and the swelling goes down immediately after I take the domes off. How are things going for you now? I wear the med domes too, for about an hour, I'll be switching to the lg, hopefully...
  5. T

Needing Confidence

Thank you for your kind and reassuring words janonthemtn. He knows how I feel about myself, and does his best to reassure me, but sometimes when he touches me ...there... I feel I disappoint him and am embarrased. He loves me, but I would like to feel confident infront of him, I don't even let...
  6. T

tryn2bconfident stats

I haven't seen any results, I took a break for two weeks from noogling and from PM. I started again today. I must admit, that my confidence is still lacking and I'm really trying to feel better about myself infront of my husband, but when he touches my chest (can't even say breasts), I feel I...
  7. T

Needing Confidence

Hi girls. well, i'm back and had no problems travelling with my nb. I put it in my big luggage, and if they searched, I placed the info paper on top. well, I haven't seen any results and have taken a break for just over a week now, since my return. oh well. my confidence is lacking, as I...
  8. T

Have you travelled with your NB?

Hi ladies. I am curious if any one has travelled to a different country with their system? Any problems with customs? Is it better to pack it in the luggage or carry on? I'll be leaving to Africa for a few weeks and I want to bring my system with me, however, I am nervous about going through...
  9. T

tryn2bconfident stats

age 34 three children 5'3 135 pds Under: 32.5" Mid: 37.25" Above: 35.5" I think that makes me a A36. but uneven and not full. I actually have been taking PM since December 16, 2009. I don't think I have had any results. Trying to loose between 15 - 20 pds. Tried exercising, but it haven't been...
  10. T

Needing Confidence

Thank you ladies. Your words are very supporting and honest. Sometimes it just crushes me when I see him look and acts very stupid by stuttering and acting nervous...maybe even if it innocent. but yes, he does love me and I am very thankful for that. because he really is a wonderful man. He...
  11. T

Needing Confidence

Hi all. I have battling my self confidence issues for quite a while now. I had horrible past experiences with my past relationships and I am presently married to a wonderful man. However, he is a man....and of all men gets a reaction to big beautiful breasts and cleavage. I feel ashamed and...
  12. T

Mariah's Pics

Yes, you have given me some hope that this system will work, however, if you stop noogling do you return to your before size? or is it a permanent growth? I am tryn2bconfident about nbe and nb...
  13. T

is it swelling or growth?

Hi...I just purchased my nb today and is on its way... I am confused now after reading some of these posts. many people talk about swelling...is that what the pump does? is it only for a small period of time that the swelling will last and then 'deflate' until the next use? have women grown on...