Search results

1. T

Have you travelled with your NB?

Hi ladies. I am curious if any one has travelled to a different country with their system? Any problems with customs? Is it better to pack it in the luggage or carry on? I'll be leaving to Africa for a few weeks and I want to bring my system with me, however, I am nervous about going through...
  2. T

tryn2bconfident stats

age 34 three children 5'3 135 pds Under: 32.5" Mid: 37.25" Above: 35.5" I think that makes me a A36. but uneven and not full. I actually have been taking PM since December 16, 2009. I don't think I have had any results. Trying to loose between 15 - 20 pds. Tried exercising, but it haven't been...
  3. T

Needing Confidence

Hi all. I have battling my self confidence issues for quite a while now. I had horrible past experiences with my past relationships and I am presently married to a wonderful man. However, he is a man....and of all men gets a reaction to big beautiful breasts and cleavage. I feel ashamed and...
  4. T

is it swelling or growth?

Hi...I just purchased my nb today and is on its way... I am confused now after reading some of these posts. many people talk about swelling...is that what the pump does? is it only for a small period of time that the swelling will last and then 'deflate' until the next use? have women grown on...