Search results

1. G

Cup size question: circumference as opposed to depth

Hi I have pretty similar measurements, 28 under and 31.5 around. I don't own NB, I'm using brava, but I've been thinking about getting NB to complement my routine and help the shape of my breast... anyway I would get the L ones... just because I have read in other posts that bigger cups give you...
  2. G

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Great progress! you can definitely see the difference and they have a beautiful shape too! :D
  3. G

msm again!

Hi! Mmm I found this site it's about a collagen product but has some info about the difference between types.. seems like type II it's for cartilage (joints) and type I and III is found in the skin, nails, hair and connecting tissue. Honestly I really don't know how beneficial (if any) it is for...
  4. G

msm again!

Very interesting, thank you TT :) I'll take my collagen since I already bought it :-\ and I'll report if I see any difference... but I don't think I'll buy it anymore, there are so many supplements to try and so much experimenting to do... wouldn't it be nice if there were some nutritionists who...
  5. G

msm again!

Ohh I completely forgot TT's comment about staying up all night after taking MSM... I took 2000mg last nite at around 8pm and I couldnt sleep until maybe 4am :-[ By the way TT, how many mg are you taking of MSM? I started taking 4000mg and the recommended dosage on the label says 3000mg...
  6. G

An interesting clue to permanent growth...

Another clue to permanent growth... I spoke with a brava coach regarding the fat injections performed by Dr. Khouric (Sp?) the inventor of brava... for those breast fat injections women use brava for only 4 weeks before the procedure (and a couple of weeks after) but at a higher intensity which...
  7. G

Hi Salome, As I understand you can not buy the domes by themselves. They (as other accessories) are only available to those who buy the whole system directly from Brava. See the following link. http://www.brava.com/ebay_all_responses.asp#q1 In case you can't access the link... Can I order...
  8. G

Hi Catsrule, A quick question, what do you mean by a manual airlock? What do you use instead of the smartbox when you sleep with your brava domes on? Thanks :)
  9. G

msm again!

Hi! I just started taking MSM and I'm so excited!! I already noticed that my swelling lasted longer and I had some growing pains :D By the way I'm taking the Crystals and yes TT they taste awful, but I find that taking it with half a lime and honey (mix it well) and just drinking it like a shot...
  10. G

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Thank you, I definitely didnt know what I was getting into when I ordered Brava! :D Against all odds I'm not taking the domes off!! I've been averaging 12 hrs a nite and somedays the suction marks are not pretty... not to mention I messed with tape (trying to tape my nipples and got pretty ugly...
  11. G

Katies Stats

Well it has been 2 weeks since I started using brava, and so far they look a little fuller and rounder ... something odd, when I take off the domes, the nipple area is very hard even though they are at a "relaxed state" (not cold), you could really feel the tissue inside... I'm thinking about...
  12. G

4 weeks pumping, first post here, question

Hi Anastasia, I'm kind of new in NBE but I'm interested in BO... Have you notice any improvement since you started taking it? :)
  13. G

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Hi OptimisticGirl ! I was reading your post and there was something that got me thinking... I've been doing the brava for 2 weeks and it sometimes one breast gets itchy... However I heard scratching can cause stretch marks, that's why they recommend pregnant women to moisturize and never ever...
  14. G

Katies Stats

Hi Katie, I was wondering how is your breast shape after a couple of months of noogleing? I also have tuberous breast 34A-B and I'm currently in my first week wearing brava, but I'm concerned about getting a worse shape (more elongated breast and a puffier aerola)... Any good news?