Search results

1. R

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Beauuutiful!!! I think you even outgrew your pink bra!
  2. R

Does noogleberry make the nipples/areolas bigger?

Really? I only wish they would grow because I feel that their smallness makes me look unfeminine and child-like (I'm a female). I have been noogling for over a year without any band-aids and have not seen any change in areola/nipple size.
  3. R

Hi Pipita, You look fantastic!! Thank you so much for continuing to contribute to this forum. I always look forward to your posts! As for the extra kilos that you've mentioned, I really think you look perfect. Part of my struggle is putting on weight and feel my NBE journey would be so much...
  4. R

Bumperkisser's pics - Starting from puny A~

Hi Bumperkisser, How are you? I wish I had remembered to respond much sooner to thank you for your response! I'm at this forum all the time but have a bad habit of reading all the posts via iPhone and not writing. Thank you so much for the info on the brand of PM cream. :). Looking...
  5. R

ShyGirl's Stats

ShyGirl, I read elsewhere that topical application of PM on the areolas can cause then to lighten (almost to the point of matching the rest of the breast area) Could that be it, or is it related to pumping?
  6. R

Hi Pipitavivita, I read your page with great interest and proceeded to read some of your other posts. I am sorry to hear about what happened to your mother; I have great respect for you for having chosen to share with us something so personal. You look really fantastic!! And it's slightly...
  7. R

Geesh, Bumperkisser, I am still boggled as to how you can possibly be an A cup. ??? Haha. May I ask how long you have been using the PM cream? I've always been interested in PM but haven't purchased any because there has been so much discussion on another forum as to which company uses better...
  8. R

I completely agree! Here I was thinking that I'm in the mid to full 32B range, and I don't look anywhere as fabulous. You can't be an A! You really look amazing.
  9. R

Mama J

Oh Mama J, I am so glad you are ok!! I kept checking this forum rather religiously over the holiday weekend, wondering how you're feeling. I admire you so much for being true to yourself and going through with this transition. You are incredibly brave. Get well soon and I hope you continue...
  10. R

How to get a smaller waist

I really think Chiyomilk's account (Chiyomilk is her username/handle btw, although I've seen it incorrectly used in this forum to refer to the breast massage technique.) of NBE journey is legitimate. Her journey started in 2005 when her boyfriend at the time remarked that his ex was much...
  11. R

Sweet Dreeems of a Voluptuous Bust

Hi sweetdreeems, Thank you for sharing your photos and stats! WOW, you look incredible!!! It's hard to imagine that you were even 32AA at some point. Do you know which of the supplements had an effect on weight gain? (I know you take quite a few and this may be hard to pinpoint.) My routine...
  12. R

Good lightly lined bras?

Thank you Strumpet! I never knew these existed! :)
  13. R

Good lightly lined bras?

Hello Ladies, I went bra shopping the other day and noticed that the majority of Victoria's Secret bras are heavily padded. :-\ Just wanted to know if that's the norm these days?? Are the majority of women wearing heavily padded bras?? Don't get me wrong, I'm a 32B and am seriously lacking...
  14. R

Backache from Noogling?

Hi Teeny Tiny, I've always enjoyed reading your posts so I was happy to receive a response from you. ;D Thank you! I think I'll go look for one of those back wedges, too. My back is still acting up but I plan to keep going with this Noogleberry adventure. Hi 34asm, I was refering to...
  15. R

Backache from Noogling?

OH GEESH. I just found an older thread about the exact same topic. SORRY!! Please disregard. rainyrain
  16. R

Backache from Noogling?

Dear Fellow Nooglers, I was wondering if any of you are experiencing backaches as a result of NB. My Nooglebery adventure started in late July of last year and so far I have grown from a small to mid range of 32B to a full 32B. Not a mind-blowing change but I am seeing diagonal imprints on my...
  17. R

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Thank you Anastasia! That is very encouraging to hear! You look absolutely amazing and your contributions to this forum have been incredibly helpful and inspiring. Thank you ;D
  18. R

Thank you for the super speedy response Lucy! Great suggestion. :) -rainyrain
  19. R

Lucy, I'm a bit confused. I have been using the medium cups for about 5-6 months now, and have been wondering if it's time to get ready for the next size up. (I don't fill the medium domes completely but surpass the 2.5" mark.) Are the new contoured large cups intended to replace the current...
  20. R

Pectoral Muscles???

Hello rfl2009, Thank you for your explanation regarding pectoral muscles and their relation to the tissue expansion process. I'm very excited to hear back from a fitness professional. yay! Thank you. I try to noogle on a daily basis and do see some growth. But I'm hoping the growth comes...