Search results

1. S

Is it possible to buy just one cup?

Thanks, I actually use a fluffy sock at the end of mine lol, it works great!
  2. S

Nipple Stopper?

I've been using one of those fluffy socks like this, I kind of roll it up into itself and it fits in perfect in the top of the cup.
  3. S

Comparison of cups photos

I'm currently using the large contoured cup, only one at a time as 2 won't fit. I think I might fill the cups next so I'm wondering what next, I have the regular xl cups but I don't like them, would anyone have a comparison photo of the XL regular beside the XL contoured and also the XL...
  4. S

Cracked cup losing suction

Anyone have any idea how to best fix the crack on one of these cups temporarily? Recently a cup cracked and noogleberry replaced it, then I ended up cracking my replacement one because I sneezed when I had it on :( so I have to buy a new one......but in the meantime i'd like to make do with...
  5. S

Ring marks are worse with pump and release method

Yes dry patches lol I told you my experiences are always different to most peoples! I'm using coconut oil and do find it good but I do have a few dry patches.
  6. S

Thanks for the response! I know, my experience is very different to most, that's the story of my life lol Kind of varying things a bit at the moment and getting great swelling. I have a couple of dry patches where the cups lie that are annoying me right now so trying to sort those out!
  7. S

I never really get replies because I always seem to have really weird questions lol but I've been doing pump and release for the last couple of weeks and I used to always pump and hold, I've noticed that the ring marks and indentations last longer than with pump and hold which makes no sense to...
  8. S

reduce swollen nipples quickly??

I'd imagine this is a no but I said i'd ask! I normally tape down my nipples but occasionally they swell quite a bit under the plasters, does anyone have any trick to reduce swollen nipples fast while keeping the rest of the swelling?
  9. S

Is it possible to buy just one cup?

Is it possible to just buy one cup? Mine has cracked..I use the contoured large cup but I can only use one at a time as they are too big for my chest size so I don't really want to have to buy 2. Thanks
  10. S

For those who achieved growth but had to use one cup at a time?

I have to use one large contoured cup at a time because my rib cage isn't wide enough for 2. That means that when I take it off the first and put it onto the second it's pushing into the swelling of the first which is denting it I suppose, I vary it each time so that one day i'll do the left...
  11. S

Why is swelling firm some days and soft on other days?

Anyone know why this is?
  12. S

Swelling going down faster than normal

Just wondering has anyone experienced this, the majority of swelling is going down in 45 minutes or so but then the last bit seems to be sticking around for at least 24 hours. I'm not leaving more than that length of time in between noogling so I don't know if it would stay longer. Does that...
  13. S

The contoured large cup and nipples.

Yes it returned to the original size thankfully. I might start tracking my progress, I get amazing swelling but my problem is I do it for a week and then give up for a few weeks, tracking my progress should keep me motivated!!
  14. S

The contoured large cup and nipples.

Hey all, I'm used to using the L cups and the XL cups, however my 2 Large cups cracked last week so I ordered a countoured Large to try it, used it today on one breast only and it made my nipple swell up, now I know that this can happen but I've noogled on and off for 18 months and I have never...