Search results

1. E

Why brava 10 hours a day and noogleberry much less?

I think it's because with the Noogleberry you can adjust the pressure to be higher than the NoogleBerry.... So you can were it less than 10 hours a day
  2. E

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Thanks hun! :)
  3. E

Can you give me a link to the creams you use? Thanks!
  4. E

Thanks dear! :* So when you noogle you simply apply some of the coco butter before? So when noogling you have the cream on your breast to prevent stretch marks? Thanks for your help!
  5. E

:) Welcome hun!!!! :) Yahh you are probably right! I should START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way...what is your routine? do you massage before you put on the noogleberry? do you only apply some cream/oil? Thanks!!
  6. E

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! I look the same as your beginning picture!!! :( I am sure that it helped you that you one had boobage..... But you LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST START...
  7. E

Hi dear, For how long did you do it? For one full hour or longer? Thanks! :)
  8. E

Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

oodellalyת That's GREAT! Yes, I once opened a "picture" thread.....I am FLAT like a wall!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes we can be noogler buddies! ;) Hope you will achieve your size dream!!! :)
  9. E

Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII***********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.....I just couldn't...
  10. E

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

Wowza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish my boobs could hang like that! Only in my dreams! :( Thank you so much for the pictures of your products....I tried to find them on amazon....but I didn't find them...can you please post here a link to them? Thank you so much! How much does the cream cost? How...
  11. E

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I also wish I found NB when I was 17 years old!!!! :( Now I am 27 years old....and still boobless..... (I found about NB when I was 23-24) I think that your breasts look AMAZING...
  12. E

Noogling 6 weeks-liking the progress

Wow! AMAZING results!!! I wish I had such results...but I think that if I would want results like you....I will need to give birth first! ;)
  13. E

Updated Results!!! Not Too Shabby

Jezabelle, WOW! What AMAZING progress you did!!! :) I am an A... :( I wanted to ask you if you ever had children? Thanks and congrat's! :)
  14. E

Eva's 3rd time using NB pictures

OOOO...Thanks Hun!!!!!!!!!! Happy to see you hear on the forum!!!! :) I am sooo sorry to hear that the groth wasn't permanent.... To tell you the truth...I can't commit to the NB.....bbbbooooo....hhhooooo... So are you going to noogle again?
  15. E

So here I am again...noogling!!! RRRR...I really don't know why I can't make it everyday!!! I MUST pump everyday!!!! I think I will start slow....lets say....I must pump for 1 full week! :) I really hope that I will do it! :)
  16. E

Anni's Pics

WOW!!! :) I MUST USE the NB!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRR....I have it for +2 years.......only used it for 3 months..............rrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... OOO...How many hours do you use it per day? do you pump everyday? Do you do pump and realess? or do you pump...and then pump again after a few...
  17. E

Anni's Pics

Anni, Are you taking any supplements? or do you only use the NB for breast enhancment?
  18. E

Anni's Pics

OOOMMMGGG!!! Wow! What great great results you got!!!! Soooo...happy for you! :)
  19. E

OOOOO....Sorry Matt....I forgot to write to you that it's an old bra that is sitting in my closet.....so I don't remember which brand is it....sorry. TiredofBeingFlat Thanks dear!!!!!!!!!! I wish Lily13 was here too!!!!!!!!!!! She started using the NB the same year I did! :) I think maybe 2...
  20. E

Wow Matt that's really a lot!!! :) BustyBabe - I took an extracat that was recommended for me by a Dr. He makes it by his own....so I don't know what exactly is in it....one was for a cleanse I think....and the other one was for the I think....he also recommended for me to stop eating meat,eggs...