Search results

1. A

Joni's Pics

Joni, congrats my dear. That middle picture is especially lovely.
  2. A

Aim4C's Stats

Thanks Joni, you are so sweet as always. I've been tied down with work and family, but still tyring to get a little noogle time here and there. I am not hoping for much growth this month but I'm still sticking with it as best as possible. Yesterday I was able to pump with XLs after pre-pumping...
  3. A

Nik1's stats

Niki, that is truly encouraging, especially for me because with my schedule I probably won't have a choice but to cut back. All the best!
  4. A

sliptinge's stats

Hi Sliptinge, First I want to say congrats on your growth. Remember you see your boobs everyday so it's sometime hard for you to see changes...atleast you have measureable growth. Regarding your weight. How tall are you? I'm 5ft 3in. and I weigh between 104-106lbs. What I'm trying to ask is...
  5. A

thespazzychick247's stats

Re: that1spazticchik's stats Hey Thats1, Just checking in...I have not logged on in a while, but I'm happy that you are getting in a bit more noogle time. It's hard to maintain a busy schedule and still noodle...imagine having 2 kids you have to hide from while you're doing it. ;D Honestly...
  6. A

Flatty_natty stats

Hey Flatty, great to see your making progress with the Ls. It gets better over time. Yours pics look great....you will be spilling out of those in time. I hope you get those Ds ;D
  7. A

Aim4C's Stats

Huge indeed. I was pre-pumping with the Ls before using the XLs. Now I cannot use the XLs at all. My schedule got really busy which cuts into my noogling time; I did not see a change in my boobs until I felt ill and had a few episodes of vomitting....I did not pump that day. The next morning my...
  8. A

ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!!!

They are really humongous Boobalicious :) It's wonderful that you can use them right away. I have not filled the Ls yet so I use the Ls first, then complete the session with XLs. I wish I could pump for 2 hrs with the XLs. :) All the best and keep us posted on you results.
  9. A

Aim4C's Stats

Hi Flatty_natty. Not 6 weeks, but a little over 2 months. I never filled the mediums. For a while I would only reach the 2" mark on the medium at the end of my session. Then I started doing better; after 1 hour pumping I still had a little space but I moved up to the Ls because I want to close...
  10. A

Joni's Pics

Joni, you know I love you girl. just wanted to endorse what the other ladies have said. You have lots of love and support on this forum.
  11. A

thanking everyone

Joni, you are a blessing to this forum. Love you girl :)
  12. A

Aim4C's Stats

Update It is day 5 of my cycle and I have not lost anything. Actually, it seems I might have gained a bit; I almost fill the Ls so I ordered the XLs which I now have. Gosh, they are HUGE. I used the Ls for 1/2 the session and the XLs for the other half. I have a lovely gap between my boobs...
  13. A

thespazzychick247's stats

Re: that1spazticchik's stats Hi Thats1spaztichik, Just wanted to offer some support. I think a lot of us go through periods like this. I am starting to do better but I think it's the combination of PM and NB. Not just NB. Remember you are not taking any supplements ( for reasons that I...
  14. A

BOOBALACIOUS' STATS (NEWBIE)

Hi Boobalicious, Welcome to the noogebery family and congrats on your amazing growth. Cheers! Aim4c
  15. A

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

It's nice to know someone like me exist :D I hope you get some measureable growth in your luteal phase...fingers crossed.
  16. A

Show them to me LOL

Absolutely hilarious! Thanks for the laugh ilovebreasts
  17. A

Hope's Stats and Questions

Hi Hope, Welcome to the noogleberry family. I just want to second what Flatty_natty said and encourage you to read the forum. You will learn a lot. Read the forum each time your noogling...It's nice way to pass the time All the best!
  18. A

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Hi Lily13, Do you measure with or without a bra? It is recommended that you take your measurement in an unpadded bra. You may have growth that you are not seeing on the tape measure. The bra would pull everything together for a more accurate measurement. Unfortunately, I do not own an...
  19. A

Flatty_natty stats

Keep pumping and you will...not only will you get swelling but growth. I haven't been noogling for long, but the swelling I use to get could not even overflow my A cup. Now I overflow my cup without swelling...even after not pumping for 2 days.
  20. A

sueB5 stats

Hi SueB5, Now you will have space to expand and grow. Keep noogling!