Search results

1. S

CiCi's Weekly Progress

cici, What kind of PM are you using ?
  2. S

zoft gum question & free PM

Sorry, i dont really know much about zoft gum, other than its made by breast success. babe, how long have you been on pm? cause i think pm is one of the most popular methods girls use. and i would love to have your FREE PM :D. i have already pm you about it :)
  3. S

felling sad

To be honest, i felt just like you from time to time :( but I somehow just keep on trying. It sucks a lot for me, cause one of my bfs friend has huge tits, and she doesnt mind showing them. And it some time affects me because he does think her tits are really nice . :( at the same time he says...
  4. S

CiCi's Weekly Progress

;D Yay, I'm glad you are getting swelling results so soon. If that is 12 hours after nb that's awesome i see the top more fuller than before.
  5. S

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

wow, i'm glad to hear that. i didnt really understand the liquid and the pill part. Which one is better? thanks you and congratz again :D
  6. S

CiCi's Weekly Progress

I forgot to ask you,wanna buy my breast success ? I got about 3-4 brand new never opened bottles and a of B.Success jar of cream new,and as well as 1/4 used jar. pm me a reasonable price if you are interested. cheers
  7. S

Bumperkisser's pics - Starting from puny A~

I agree with everyone else, that your boob shape looks fantastic , and you have great results of swelling. But when you mentioned about you were only on the PM for 2 weeks, you dont feel anything yet. I think you should be more patient with it , just like nb cause rushing it will stress...
  8. S

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Im super happy for you, and i can definitely see the difference. I went on natureday's site before it actually seems very promising, but i dont know if its actually permanent growth. So i was wonder after you stopped with naturedays did your growth stay ? I want to try it after i'm down with...
  9. S

CiCi's Weekly Progress

The pain under your armpits are normal when you just started, soon or later you'll get used to it. Its just the skin from that section being sucked into the domes. I still have that but not as bad as before, i barely notice it unless i pump way to long. So dont pump for to long when you just...
  10. S

Ki$$es' NB adventure

Im not sure if its just me, but your after picture looks more balanced or even. so YAY congrads :D
  11. S

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Your swelling results is Wow :o , since it only been a week. What sizes domes are you using?
  12. S

A little skeptical, but thought it was worth a shot

i dont see much of difference yet, but i do see a bit of fullness between your pictures.
  13. S

Super Swelling for a newbie!!

the swelling is amazing in just four days....wow. ps: you said you started taking ub from march, did you see any results yet?
  14. S

Rachyl's Pics

I cant see picture either, but definitely happy and congratz on the process. How long did it take you to get from a to a c?
  15. S

Bunnys pic progress xxx

Definitely envy your breast. Only took you 6 weeks of taking pm woww...w.w.w Do you know if pm is permanent or did it make you gain any weight?
  16. S

Relationship advice - dating best friend?

I would say no, unless you know he is the one. You dont want to kill a great friendship like this if things dont go so well, its going to be awkward at the end. Only date him if you really really like him as you cant find anyone else better than him. Feelings does develop over time especially...
  17. S

Woman with biggest NATURAL boobs on earth!

OMGosh.................................. I'm quite out of words ............speechless.............HUGEEE....
  18. S

Joni's Pics

I messaged you :D. I'm really happy to read that your surgery was a great success, now its just the healing part. GO MAMA J GO.... Lots of love :)
  19. S

Cheryls Picture page.

what does saw palmetto do? Your results are amazing.
  20. S

Nose Right

i recently got a new one its like a butterfly looking one. It covers more of the nose area rather than just one square of it