Search results

1. W

10 months noogling - no growth

I did BO (BB then generic then UB) for about 5 mo. but the emotional effect it had on me was too devastating to continue. Did PM (generic then Purefem) for the same amt. of time & it too wrecked my emotional state. When NG'ing the swelling would last about 2-3 hrs. then deflate to nothing. The...
  2. W

Been off the forum since April when I stopped N/Ging. I N/Ged for almost a year twice a day for almost 2 hrs. each time. Started with the medium's, then large, then XL & finally the new contoured cups. Achieved tremendous swelling but it always deflated & I went back to almost flat. Took...
  3. W

COUNT ME IN AS ANOTHER WHO NG'ING DOESN'T WORK. I TRIED ALL THE SAME "ADDITIVES", NG'D 3 HRS A DAY IN 2 SESSIONS FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND DID NOT GROW A CENTEMETER.
  4. W

Pueraria Mirifica

OH, LOUISE, I WAS TAKING PURAFEM PM. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FARMED (CULTIVATED) NOT WILD. IT COMES FROM THAILAND BY WAY OF GREAT BRITAIN. USED THE SERUM & THE CREAM IN ADDITION TO THE CAPS. GUESS, AFTER BEING POST MENOPAUSAL FOR 8 YEARS, I CAN'T TOLERATE THE INCREASE IN NEWLY ADDED ESTROGEN...
  5. W

Pueraria Mirifica

LOUISE, THAT WAS SOOOO THOUGHTFUL OF YOU. THANK YOU, IT MADE MY DAY. I WILL TRY HERBS AS A LAST DITCH EFFORT. IF THEY DON'T WORK, I'M DONE. I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE DEPRESSION THAT CAME WITH THE BO & NOW THE PM. IF THEY MADE ME GROW, I WOULD STICK WITH THEM. BUT, NOT EVEN A CENTEMETER. PLEASE...
  6. W

Pueraria Mirifica

HI LOUISE, SAW YOUR PICTURES. IF I LOOKED LIKE YOU, I'D BE IN BOOB HEAVEN!!! TODAY IS MONTH #9 OF NG'ING FOR ME. I MUST BE THE ONLY FEMALE ON THE PLANET THAT IT HASN'T WORKED FOR. YESTERDAY I STOPPED THE PM. I THINK IT WAS PUTTING ME BACK INTO A DEPRESSED STATE LIKE I WAS IN WITH THE BO...
  7. W

Pueraria Mirifica

LOUISE, PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS. FOR M IT'S BEEN 6 WEEKS OF PM USE & NOTHING.
  8. W

Pueraria Mirifica

LOUISE, IS THAT YOUR GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG? VERY HANDSOME/BEAUTIFUL DOG. I HAVE 3 GERMAN SHEPHERDS. BACK TO PM!!!! I'M CONTEMPLATING TAKING IT TOO. I HAVE HYPERTENSION & OSTEOPENIA AND I AM 61. I TRIED BO & HAD THE MOST TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS WITH DEPRESSION. HAVE YOU TRIED ANYTHING ELSE...
  9. W

newbie- just want to know if other ppl experience permanent breast results

TOMORROW WILL BE MONTH #8 FOR ME & NG'ING. I NG 2 HRS IN THE AM & 1 HR IN THE PM. NEVER MISSED A DAY. I GET TREMENDOUS SWELLING BUT I LOSE EVERY BIT OF IT WITHIN 2-3 HRS. WHEN I WAKE UP I'M FLATTER THEN EVER. I TOOK BO FOR THE SAME AMT OF TIME BUT STOPPED IT BECAUSE OF IT CAUSING SEVERE...
  10. W

4 month NB and no growth

UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS = ACTUALLY LACK OF PROGRESS: NOW 8 MO OF NG. JUST STOPPED THE BO & DID A LIVER CLEANSE. STRANGE THING HAPPENED IN THAT I STARTED SWELLING AGAIN. PREVIOUSLY I REGRESSED FROM USING THE XL BACK TO THE L BECAUSE I HAD NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET 1/4 OF THE CUPS FILLED. THE...
  11. W

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

RECEIVED THE NEW LARGE CONTOUR CUPS YESTERDAY (REALLY FAST DELIVERY TOO). THEY DEFINITELY FIT THE RIB CAGE MUCH BETTER. I AM PLEASED. NOW IF I CAN JUST GROW!!!!!!!
  12. W

Can anyone suggest a PM Brand that they have had success with?

HOW LONG HAVE YOU TAKEN THIS BRAND? DO YOU KNOW IF IT'S FARMED OR WILD? HAVE YOU HAD ANY GROWTH? I AM LOOKING FOR A PM THAT WORKS!!!! I TRIED 1 BRAND PRIVIOUSLY BUT I THINK IT WAS "FAKE." I'VE READ THAT THE FARMED SOURCE IS SUPERIOR. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.
  13. W

4 month NB and no growth

THANK YOU JAMIE, HAPPY JIGGLERS, MICHELLE & SLIM JANE, FOR ALL YOUR POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT. THE REASON I AM SO IMPATIENT IS THAT I'M 60 (BUT FEEL LIKE 40) & CAN'T AFFORD TO "EXPERIMENT" WITH NBE ROUTINES IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO WORK FOR ME. I WISH I DISCOVERED NBE 40 YRS AGO BUT ALAS I JUST...
  14. W

Latest Joan's Pics - 10/22/10

JOAN, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SINCE I'M TOO LAZY TO LOOK UP YOUR PROGRAM, CAN YOU TELL ME BRIEFLY WHAT YOU TAKE & HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON NBE? THANKS KAREN, I, TOO, AM 60 YRS. OLD. I WILL BE ANXIOUS TO HEAR OF YOUR PROGRESS. I HAVE NG'D FOR 6 MO. NOW & ONLY HAVE MEAGER RESULTS. STARTED W/...
  15. W

4 month NB and no growth

I'm into my 6th mo. of NG ( 1.5 hr. in AM & 1 hr. in PM) & NO GROWTH. In fact, I'm smaller than I ever was. I also take MSM, maca, WY & generic BO (with all the other additives like adrenal, pituitary, l-tyrosin, kelp). I tried PM for 2 mo previous to starting BO. It's very hard & depressing...
  16. W

miracle grow

HELLO JANONTHEMTN, I'M 60, SO DO YOU THINK THERE IS HOPE FOR ME? I'VE BEEN NGING FOR 6 MO (TWICE A DAY, 1 AND A HALF HR IN AM & 1 HR IN PM), TOOK BB FOR 2 MO, THEN PM FOR 2 MO, NOW BACK TO BO SINCE 11/19. TAKE MSM, GABA, MACA, PABA. I HAVE 1 CHILD (36 YRS OLD) BUT DID NOT BREASTFEED. I HAVE...
  17. W

I need support too!!

MAMA J, Just read this after my personal message to you. And to think I'm dumping on you!!!! I'm so sorry to have bothered you with my trivial "problem." I too am having a rift with my son. He is being brainwashed by his wife. My husband & I moved cross country 4 years ago to help my...
  18. W

I've news for everyone

Congrats to you! I wish I could say the same for myself but you deserve it after all your hard work.
  19. W

my feelings

Hello Mama J, I know EXACTLY how you FEEL. Unless someone else has walked in our shoes (all of us trying to "grow boobs"), they know nothing of our frustrations, disappointments, depressions, etc. I don't know why this quest has been all-consuming for me, but it is someting I have no control...
  20. W

Menopause

T H A N K Y O U Mama I will forge ahead - with "friends" like you giving me encouragement & advice. I guess I had a bit of "PMS" & was feeling sorry for myself. Hugs back to you.