Search results

1. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

So I had to take a couple days off because my nipples were getting stretched out. They're back to normal, thank goodness, and I've decided to stop taping them because it turns out that is what was warping my nipples/areolas. Now I know that I was keeping some swelling all day because those two...
  2. D

Daisy Delayne's booby pics

Yeah, I looked up thabai and let me tell ya, I wouldn't mind ending up like that some day!
  3. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

So I tried pumping with the medium domes for 15 minutes, then switching to the large but it didn't work, so I pumped for an hour with the M dome, then tried switching to the L domes - it still didn't work! Then I tried one at a time with the L domes, and was only able to get suction on the right...
  4. D

There I decided to put them both on the same page, because I find it easier to compare that way.
  5. D

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that this is about 14 hours after last Noogle session, so definitely no swelling leftover. It's great to hear that you can see a difference - maybe it's just harder to look at your own boobs objectively lol
  6. D

Whoops, I rotated and saved it before posting, so I don't know why it re-rotated itself??
  7. D

I've been Noogling for about a month now. I'm not too sure if I can see a difference yet, but they feel much fuller and are measuring larger.
  8. D

Thabai's pics

To me they do look quite a bit more even in this most recent pic!
  9. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

Thanks for the encouragement! No I've never tried supplements. I can't take birth control pills because I'm really sensitive to hormones so I didn't want to risk anything like that happening. I received my large cups, but can't get any suction whatsoever. I get a little tiny bit if I push them...
  10. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

Well it was definitely temporary, because I missed a morning and then returned to normal, but it's still a good start!
  11. D

my first noogle!

Yup it's pics like that that keep everyone else motivated. And after just a few months?? Wow. And I'm glad you explained the pose because at first I thought you were doing the robot lol
  12. D

confused ..

Hi, welcome! I was worried about the packaging too, because I live in a small town, but the label didn't give any indication at all about what it was. I just ordered the 'Medium breast system' which comes with the pump, tubes, two medium domes, and a carrying case. So far I haven't needed any...
  13. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

Oh yeah, and occasionally I Noogle three times a day, and when I do I am .5 inches bigger than normal five hours after Noogling, so 37.5 inches.
  14. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

So it's been two weeks and I've already gained .25 inches! So I'm at 37.25 inches once swelling subsides. I measured first thing in the morning, about ten hours after Noogle. Immediately after Noogling I'm about 38 inches, so one inch of swelling. I don't know if that's good or not? When in the...
  15. D

By the way, I'm a little bloated due to eating terribly over the holidays, lol, so excuse the tummy but i haven't put on any actual weight so it wouldn't effect the boobies. Not that I actually gain weight in the boobies when I DO put on weight, grrr.
  16. D

So this is my two week update pic. I have been noogling two times a day for an hour, the pump and hold method, getting it so that if feels tight and pumping whenever it stops feeling tight. I also noogle in the middle of the day for an hour if I have time. I am newly single so I have a lot of...
  17. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

Thanks for the encouragement! I re-measured using a mirror to make sure the measuring tape was parallel to the ground and my official measurements are 32 under bust and 37 bust. Also, I've only noogled three times, and wasn't expecting anything yet, but I swear my boobs are noticeably jigglier...
  18. D

Just got my NB- how much is too much??

I just got my NB tonight, and I'm very excited! I'm just wondering, if all is well and I'm not sore or red or anything, do you think it's alright if I noogle a couple of times a day for an hour right off the bat, or do you think I should ease into it more to start?
  19. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

I just got my NB tonight - yay!! Bust: 38 inches Underbust: 33 inches Bra size: 34 A (which is a tiny bit loose, but 32A is a tiny bit tight) Height: 5' 5" Weight: 158 pounds Goal: 34C!!
  20. D

They turned purple, but didn't feel uncomfortable...

I just got my NB and pumped for the first time tonight. I was paying close attention to make sure I didn't overpump, and noticed that my boobs started turning purple so I immediately released the pressure, but I hadn't yet reached the point where it was uncomfortable, and felt I could have...