Search results

1. P

Underboob?

I couldn't really find an official thread about this so I thought I'd start one ha. I'm hoping maybe Lucy could give some pointers too if she reads this. Underboob. I want it. Can't get it. I've tried positioning the domes lower on my chest, but I've never been able to get it to work because...
  2. P

Anni's Pics

Hey all, I hope I attached the picture correctly :/ Some of you may remember me from the stats section several months ago (before I got my NB). I haven't really been as involved with the forum as I'd like due to the fact that I've been very busy. But also because I felt I didn't really have...
  3. P

NB & Pregnancy?

hey everyone; i think i'll finally be able to order my NB soon, but i've been wondering some things first. i'm 21 and i've never been pregnant, but i would like to have children some day ("someday" as in 10 years minimum ha) and preferably be able to breastfeed. does anyone know if NB can stunt...
  4. P

Anni's stats

hi everyone, i'm very new here and still in the information-gathering stage as far as noogleberry goes, but after seeing/reading about some of the amazing results some of you have achieved, i am fairly certain i will be purchasing a NB once i have some money saved up. i just wanted to...