Search results

1. I

blister on my nipple

i just pumped for 1 1/2 hrs. and my right nipple was very sore when i took off the domes my right nipple had a blister..it is sooo sore right now ........has this happened to any one else before.... how long till it stops hurting..........what did i do wrong....
  2. I

RIGHT BIGGER THAN LEFT

HELLO NOOGLE'S I HAVE BEEN PUMPING FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. LOL BUT NOW IT SEEMS THE RIGHT BOOB IS ABOUT 1 '' BIGGER THAN MY LEFT....WHAT SHOULD I DO JUST PUMP THE LEFT OR STOP. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO POST A PIC BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WOULD RIGHT TO SEE MY MAN...
  3. I

Show them to me LOL

check out this link lol soon it will be us lol the singing cow boy http://www.gamaniak.com/video-3019-rodney-carrington-show-them-to-me.html
  4. I

can fill half way..med. or large

hello everyone, i received my med. ( 2 ) domes today i hooked up to them as fast as could lol.but i could only fill them up half way....the large dome (1 ) one i also fill half way..........So my question is; should i use the med till i fill them and them go on to the large.............
  5. I

i pumped for 1 hour today and............

hello everyone, pumping is going good. getting use to the large dome still waiting for my med.s to come...today i pumped for 1 hour on each breast with the large dome and now the right breast is bigger than the left breast. is that normal. or did i something wrong.i did the left one first...
  6. I

ilovebreasts stats

hello everyone,i must say i just love noogleing, its been just one week so far .i had bought one large dome just to see the size. tried to use it ..it was a ruff start & 1 left bruised breast lol..the large domes are to big for me right now. but i bought 2 med.s they should be here in a few...
  7. I

who has set the record for the longest time pump

i was just wondering how long can someone pump for. cause i just started by doing 10 min on each breast the first two days. the 3 day i did 15 min etc today i did 30 min on each breast. than two hours later i did another 30 min.........so was curious about how long someone can stay...
  8. I

what size do i need lg is too big

??? ??? can someone please tell me what size do i need lg is too big. just received my lg cup today I can only fill it half way so what size should i buy now............. ??? ???