Search results

1. R

breast enhancement e book? anyone tried it?

Thanks Rachiex...I have been nb for 5 months but dont have courage put pictures up...I know about the other boards, and i have been on this nb board since i bought nb 8 months ago or so, but I mostly read... I know you, i dont miss ANY of your posts... I am always cruising the web for further...
  2. R

breast enhancement e book? anyone tried it?

Hi, I was looking for infos over the net and came across this e-book : http://www.breastenhancementbook.com/ have anyone of you gotten it and is it worth it? Thank you
  3. R

AM I WELCOME?

no difference to me...U using a pump-right ? Welcome...
  4. R

Immabe's Pics!

absolutly...there is a difference, Fuller!!!
  5. R

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Re: Kigelia africana and breast ANNDD...Beside P.mirifica, they don't list the ingredients...would you happen to know, as u feel so strongly about this product, what is the LIST of ingredients? Thank you
  6. R

bonzaigirl's pics

yes, that's a good question: have u compared with ur stating pic??? there is a nice difference, specially the right one is fuller n rounder...Actually, this is great result for only 2 months...put the 2 pic side by side and that'll cheer u up... great progress, can't wait to see ur month#3...
  7. R

Been away for a bit and I come back to this...

yep...there're weirdos out there...That's what happens when u beautiful, knowlegeable, smart and fun...u will be cramping some low life's style.... I haven't seen any post from Tina, she pbly new and blew a fuse or smthing... A: ur stories are great, helpful, u always have great advice and...
  8. R

small marks by my boob

try Vitamin E oil, it helps reduce dark coloring after scars. I had burnt myself with the iron on my arm, had blister and then the scar looking spot one inch was darker/brown and after a couple months I discovered n tried rubbing VE 50,000 iu and it faded away withing days/weeks... Could help
  9. R

how to "cancel" registration?

I registered under rachel888 and want to cancel rachel88 (changed my email address ect ect...),,,how do I cancel this out please ?
  10. R

SPIRULINA

hi...how is Flaxseed working out for u?