Search results

1. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

I cannot believe it's been so long since I've been here! Wow, I wonder if anyone I walked with is still here haha, but it's all good - I'm in this to join the band again and champion everyone! Goodness 4/5 years on and I've had a baby and my boobies really need some help! I have to see what help...
  2. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hellloooo Fellow Nooglers!! Today is a GREAT Morning – My First eBook has been published and is now on sale on AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Boobies-Life-Luster-Secrets-Book-ebook/dp/B01A6PH4HA!! It is Volume 1 of The BLL Series and it has all the much loved and discussed topics I cover here...
  3. noogleberry1

Ass cheek noogling

The reason I posted the above post here is because my eBook talks extensively about growing a bigger butt naturally (as well as bust) in 2012 before I started my body transformation my measurements were 30-24-33... now they are 33-24-37 (I have gain 4" on my butt). The eBook shows you the...
  4. noogleberry1

Ass cheek noogling

Hellloooo Fellow Nooglers!! Today is a GREAT Morning – My First eBook has been published and is now on sale via PayPal directly from this Blog, Soon also to be on Amazon!! It is Volume 1 of The BLL Series and it has all the much loved and discussed topics I cover here at Boobieslifeandluster –...
  5. noogleberry1

Ass cheek noogling

@nflux - I am so so sorry for the late reply - I don't remember receiving an email notification to say that you had replied!! Yes, I absolutely agree, a slim tapered design more so then a round one because I think it will focus more on the problem area. Yes I think slightly flexible too. I am...
  6. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey Guys - As you already know, I am an ambassador for Noogleberry as I thoroughly believe in this brand and am so happy I don't have to live life without it!! I am in the midst of writing an eBook, on natural Breast Enlargement, Butt/Hip enlargement, and all the fabulous and thrifty beauty and...
  7. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey Kira - I only actually tried it for a month and actually I did see a difference in my body - it was softer and more feminine - I mean softer in shape, I could see it creating curves. I think it's worth a try :)
  8. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

'Your Bikini Body & How To Dress It' .... http://boobieslifeandluster.com/2012/08/22/your-bikini-body-how-to-dress-it/
  9. noogleberry1

Barbies Before and After

Barbie you look absolutely fantastic!!!! Really so Great, your bust is phenomenal.... Congrats!! How long has it taken? Excuse me if you've written this in-excuseable amount of times, but I cant seem to load all the pages of your thread. Did you use PM orally and externally? LA xxx
  10. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

I so excited by the possibility of Lucy creating a Butt/Hip Pump!!! Not confirmed - but how great would it be!! ;D
  11. noogleberry1

Ass cheek noogling

OH MY GOODNESS I AM SITTING HERE NOW NOOGLING THE HECK OUT OF MY HIPS!!! After reading a success story a lady had on the black hair media forum - I thought what the heck ill try it, I just took it off to check the progress after an hour and a half of noogling my hip. WOWZA. I love it! Im a lady...
  12. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Oh Thank you very much Tired of being flat soo glad you like it!x
  13. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey Craving curves.... yes I agree with Matt. Oil in general is much better... also vit e in oil form is good for marks. They won't go over night, but maybe you are over pumping? Too much pressure and causing marks... cause I did it once and got two dark marks that too four months to fade. Try...
  14. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey Tired Being Flat.... yes u think the more you Sie the forum, the more you get - that was how it was however I apologise if I'm giving you false information as I know the incentives change x
  15. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Sounds Good TiredofBeingFlat... I'm always for putting on more weight! let me know if you need help with that I have some tips... also you know you get a discount on a noogleberry if you are a forum user? some up to 30% x
  16. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey beauties - I have posted my tips for Noogling on Todays Blog - Check it out when you have a minute... http://boobieslifeandluster.com/2012/06/25/breast-pumping-tips/
  17. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Heeey Tired of being Flat!! How are you? Oh thank you that's so so sweet of you - but oh my goodness I'm not sure I feel the same, I really would love a more feminine defined waist... I feel it's kinda straight. Wow 2.5 inches - that's amazing well done!!! How Noogling going for you? x
  18. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

What your spots don't want you to know..... Spots on different parts of your face mean different things - find out what they mean and how to clear them: https://www.amazon.com/Boobies-Life-Luster-Secrets-Book-ebook/dp/B01A6PH4HA
  19. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

For Information on Clearing your Skin from spots/pimples/acne, Thrifty & Fabulous Beauty Tips and Easy Styling: Head to ... Boobieslifeandluster.com Ladies have any of you had experience with any of the supplements your are taking for NBE balancing your hormones? Also What herbs/supplements...
  20. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

MYYY Body is gorgeous??? OMG I'm looking at both of yours & wishing I had just some of that boobage! Kat90 & NikiC wowwee you both have seriously hot bods :o .... noogleberry sure is fantastic ay? I'm soo glad you are enjoying my blog - it really means a lot you check it out, thank you !! Are...