Search results

1. H

Best time to pump? when is it most effective?

i'm sorry if this is a repeated question, but when is the best time to pump? During our period or when we don't have our period? DOes it make a difference with being permanency or effectiveness? Also, i've been on NB for 3 months but to no avail and i take MSM and fenugreek....im not the only...
  2. H

domes: brava or NB? which ones more comfy?

So, I think I have outgrown my medium cups from NB..i have a picture but i dont know how to attach it..hhmph I was just wondering if there are any ladies that switch it up...like using the NB pump+ Brava domes? or the other way around? I just cannot sleep with the NB domes...they hurt after an...
  3. H

how to differentiate "swelling" and "REAL growth"

Thanks Lily13!! hahaha yeah im just so lazy with putting lotion on and then the plastic cups get all oily and gross and id have to wash them everyday! LOL oh well. do u get steamy breast cups?? sometimes when I put the cups on hold for 2 hours it gets sooo steamy that when i take the cups...
  4. H

thanks lily13 and eva_bs!! ;D Was wondering, what are both your stats and how long did you ladies started seeing effects/growth? I guess I'm being too excited and impatient here lol! I want growing pains but im not getting them! argh! Should I be adding something more to my routine? I don't...
  5. H

Growing pains question

i wish i had growin pains! all i have r swellings...siigh.
  6. H

thanks evabs for the prompt replhy!! I researched around and Im guessing the pimply thing or water blister on my aureloa seems to e prolactin? And prolactin only emerges when puberty hits or you're pregnant...well ive never been pregnant and im DEF not pregnant as my period is here and puberty...
  7. H

PS does it mean anything if one nipple feels ....sensitive like if it touches my clothes or anyhing it feels sensitive...i hope it means something good lol
  8. H

THanks Evabs! For women who have used BO, are ther any side effects? like pimple acne, mood swings, weight gain etc?? Also, I've realized that if I don't noogle for 2 nights, I go back to my original size :( no longer swelled up...is ths normal? I started noogling for a month already and i...
  9. H

THanks Lily 13 and Anastasia About the MSM, i've been looking at MSM pills and powder, was wondering which one is more "absorbent" and many MSM bottles are 300mg or 900mg...if ur taking 1000-3000mg/day...is that going through more than ONE BOTTLE a day>??? forgive me if this is a stuipid...
  10. H

Hi everyone, I was wondering how do you tell if you are swelling only and when your breasts are actually growing and staying that size. I mean swelling and real growht, youll see an enlargement of breast, but how do u know if it's JUST swelling or growth? Also, is it better to pump longer when...