Search results

1. S

am i pumping enough? help

hi everyone i pump twice a day for 40 minutes is this enough to get results?
  2. S

Which domes do i move up to? please help

I am about a 32 or 33" across the nipple and a 30" ribcage and I currently have the Medium size domes. When noogling, i fill the domes and i think i should move up a dome size. my only thing with the medium size domes is that they were a very good depth a little small on width..maybe because i...
  3. S

Noogle Help!

Hey everyone I havent been noogle-ing since my last post, at all, because I am a student and I had to wake up an hour earlier to noogle, and stay up and hour later to noogle. This was affecting my performance in school because i was always tired! I want to start noogle-ing again, but how do I...
  4. S

sugarqueen's noogling journey!

Thank you! And no, I had it 2 weeks ago
  5. S

Hi again everyone! I started noogling last wednesday night, and i have NEW Pics!! I must admit tho, i missed 2 days of noogling due to studying... But I have mainly been noogling twice a day for 30 minutes :) All pics are from noogling just now. I take a lot and just copy/paste them together...
  6. S

^ wait, what?
  7. S

Hello! I just recieved my Noogleberry today! I am posting pictures from yesterday, my pre noogle, and today, my post noogle Information that might be necessary: 120 lbs 5' 8" 1/2 Young! Starting Bra Size: 32A Note: On my picture, the column on the left is PRE NOOGLE and the ones on the right...
  8. S

What cup do I buy???

Wow!! I am very excited about this! Thank you for your kind advice. I will order within the next week ( I gotta make sure i have $$) and then once I get it, I will post pictures and document my progress. Kisses!!
  9. S

What cup do I buy???

Thank you so much!! Also, I am 18 years old do you think this product will work as I am younger?
  10. S

What cup do I buy???

Hello! I am right about to buy the noogleberry but i was wondering do I buy the dome size that I am NOW or that I AIM to be?? I am a 32A but wish to be a C.