Search results

1. N

Is it safe to use pm whilst having the hormonal coil?

Ive recently had the hormonal coil fitted and was wondering if taking pm would affect it? Really want to try some herbs to aid in my boobie growth, getting desperate now as really unhappy and considering all options, am currently using zoft gum but don't think its doing much :-\ have heard some...
  2. N

whats the best lotion to noogle with?

hi everyone, have been using the normal vaseline moisturiser when noogling and even though it lubricates well, is rather messy! have tried cocoa butter but couldn't stand the smell! are there any particular oils/lotions that work really well with both suction and boobie growth? also my swelling...
  3. N

what's the difference/benefits of large or contoured large domes?

Hi everyone, just a quick question really, im considering buying the large domes as i think the mediums are stunting my growth (don't seem to get past 2.5 on the cup but am squashed up agaisn't the side of the cup with nipples pointing down) which is best normal large domes or contoured? i'm...
  4. N

100 hour target

Hi everyone, ive been pretty inconsistent with the NB, my bf brought it for me 2 christmas's ago and it started off well, me undertaking lots of research, buying supplements and generally very eager! of course life and excuses get in the way and i didnt carry on as i meant to. Anyway to cut a...
  5. N

an contraception have a difference to growth?

i know this may sound a little strange but can contraception make a difference to growth? ive been on the progestorone injection for the last two years and have been told my doctor i cannot saty on it any longer. have been put on the pill (cezatte?) which is still progestorone based. Am...
  6. N

worried body wont be as responsive as had a break from noogling!!!

can your body be not as responsive if you've been inconsistent with noogling? am a bit worried as i havn't been noogling daily until recently, initially i got really good results but am worried it won't happen the second time round? good news is im dedicated this time!! xx
  7. N

does zoft breast gum really work???? any1 had any experience with it???

hi, been using zoft breast gum for around 2 weeks now chewing between 2 and 4 pieces a day whilst noogling. Have heard it can have really great effects but am sceptical. has any1 ever had any experience with zoft? if so has it worked for them or is it just a con? please help as nearly out and am...
  8. N

am i ready for the large domes???

i have been using the medium domes for a little while now and have noticed that when noogling i am very close to the 2 and a half mark, i cant seem to get past it but then i noticed the other day that my boobs cant swell any more at the sides if that makes sense? theres no room at the sides at...
  9. N

NEW NOOGLER! a few questions...

Hi, i started noogling a couple of months ago now but was never really consistent (due to being really busy and health problems). I noogled on and off and at first saw good results. I tryed some supplements (wild yam, saw palmetto, msm, evening primrose and a few others) but had some nasty side...
  10. N

Am new to noggleberry..desperate for any advice on recipes, experiences with nb

Hi, am new to this. Have been reading through others posts and the support and encouragement you girls give each other is really touching. still cant actually believe theres women out there just like me, i thought i was alone in this! am still researching at the moment so havnt actually...
  11. N

does any1 know a good boob growing recipe? I'm new and want to get started!

I'm a newbie and was just wondering if any1 has any good recipes that are or have worked for them? am thinking of fennugeek and massage plus a noogleberry? have already made a massage oil up containing ylang ylang and am currently taking breast sculpture tablets (which I think did work for a...