Search results

1. B

out of the loop - just a quick hello

MummaBear, what kind of padding do you use that allows you to snoogle for so long?! :)
  2. B

red boobs......

I'm glad someone else mentioned this. I have the SAME EXACT problem. It's really depressing.. I can't wear a swimsuit :((( I've tried going a few days without pumping and it still does it. Any time my skin gets warm (hot outside, heat from shower, exercising) my breasts turn bright red, there is...
  3. B

megan fox get a boob job?

Despite the fact that I absolutely HATE her personality, I have to agree with Tatiana. She is very beautiful, surgery or no surgery. To be honest, I don't care if someone wants to get plastic surgery. As long as they don't act like a b*tch, and as long as they own up to it. If it makes u feel...
  4. B

Something Really Interesting Happened To Me...Does It Happen To You Too?

Omg Eva.. the SAME thing happens to me! Whenever my body temperature raises (exercise, hot shower, tanning bed) just my breasts only get super red looking! It's embarassing, I hope it doesn't do that during the summer when I'm wearing a swimsuit. :-/
  5. B

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

How much longer til the new rings are available? I'm anxious! lol
  6. B

domes: brava or NB? which ones more comfy?

Brava is definately more comfortable, I just bought the brava system not too long ago. HOWEVER, its still not totally comfy, and I still can't sleep for hours in it. Probably 3 to 4 hours max and I wake up wanting to take them off. Using airlock has started damaging my silicon rims already, so...
  7. B

Cleaning the hand pump??

Hey everyone, this is SaveTheTaTas! I forgot my password to that account, I had the settings set to stay signed in "forever" but my computer updated and it signed me off and I totally forgot my password lol!! I use so many different passwords for everything. And it wouldn't send me the password...