Search results

1. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, I apologise for being so late to reply. I've been ill for weeks on end. Last month I had the worst ovulation pains & bloating I've ever experienced. I couldn't even do up my trousers! The pain & digestive problems were so bad. This all culminated in kicking off a horrible IBS flare-up...
  2. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Hi Hopeful, I think I'm going to read some more testimonials before deciding about Isosensuals. I tried Aumenti, which is a volufiline cream & went through about 6 bottles in six months. I didn't really notice much difference to my boobs, other then they were a lot smoother & smelt nice! Do you...
  3. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, here's the link you asked for :). http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tinksky-Kangzhu-Biomagnetic-Chinese-Cupping/dp/B00O0ROLUY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1453673242&sr=8-2&keywords=kangzhu+12-cup+biomagnetic+chinese+cupping+therapy+set They're different to the anti-cellulite ones, as they're rigid...
  4. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Well, the candida seems to have calmed down since I've cut out all bread and cut down on sugar. I'm full of admiration that you've not had any sugar for two weeks! My body is just craving carbs and sugar atm. I blame the cold weather. Biscuits are my downfall unfortunately, but I'm rationing...
  5. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, I haven't been here for what seems an age! Last time it was 2016. Is it too late to wish you a Happy New Year? I hope you had a good Xmas, despite the ill health & gastric bug. Funnily enough, hubby & I had some sort of stomach thing too. I've had digestive issues ever since ( Ah, IBS...
  6. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, Ugh, age. Don't mention the elephant in the room! I'm basically just trying to ignore it as best I can. Still, it's all relative though. At least we're not pensioners! Yay for that! AF has just been and gone. It was late this month, as illness always screws it up nowadays. It was...
  7. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, I feel like I'm always moaning about some ailment or other when I'm on here! I'm honestly not a hypochondriac! Just seem to be slowly falling apart! Yep, hubby really did drop himself in it with the Keira statement, but he did go on to say that I had definately grown. You're right...
  8. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Missamanda, I've got to say first, that I love your avatar. Those boobs are perfection & certainly something to aspire to! I would kill for those!!, Thank you for posting the link about the e-bra. It's hard not to be extremely dubious about these shiny new boob enhancing products, but I can...
  9. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie!!! how are you doing, sis? I'm still here. I've just recovered from a nasty chest infection, but after sleeping for 10 days straight to avoid death by phlegm drowning, it kicked off the worst case of tmj I've had in years. In other words, it's pain central! Arghhhh! It did give me plenty...
  10. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Tinytots, Hello there! I've also been reading your thread & badly wanted to reply earlier but I haven't been very well recently. I just didn't have the energy to. I really relate to the way you feel. Having small boobs really weighs heavy on my self esteem & I definitely have the sense of time...
  11. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Buxom, Thanks for the heads up regarding Chlorine Dioxide. It sounds a little scary, tbh! Interesting though. I'll have to research it a bit more, I think. I've never heard of micro electric treatment either. You really are a wealth of knowledge, Buxom! Do you think you could crack the puzzle...
  12. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, I'm still here...just. Sorry it's taken so long. I needed a little break from the whole boobs thing. I seem to have reached the same conclusion as you at the same time. I've finally given up. I've been going through a whole plethora of emotions about it recently. I know there are worst...
  13. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

I've finally got rid of the eye infection. Turns out it was conjunctivitis. I literally boil washed the entire contents of my house & threw every scrap of make up away. This thing was virulent. So, now I've turned my attention back to my sad little boobs. I haven't noogled for about three weeks...
  14. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, I thought I'd got rid of the eye infection but it's back again.Noooo!!! So, I'm back on the vile antibiotic eye drops & lurking about in dark glasses. I'm sure people think I must be hiding a shiner! 8) .Funny how it's come back now the weather's gone so windy again. I really wish I...
  15. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, Now I need to apologise for not being around! I've just got over another horrible eye infection. it was pretty much identical to the one I had last year, so I reckon it must be a seasonal allergy type thing. every time we have the windy weather, I seem to get one. Bloody annoying! How...
  16. Padded Hell

StraightAAAAs Program -- flat chested, implants removed

Straight AAAA's, Your experiences growing up & through school really resonated with me. I had very similar experiences to you, right down to thinking my breasts were growing at 11, then... nothing! I thought I was the only one! As an adolescent I convinced myself that I could never have a...
  17. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Minnie, I'm so glad you decided to buy the Chinese therapy cups. We can swap notes now! Have they arrived yet? I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with my results. My thighs look WAY better than they did. The lumpy bumpiness of the cellulite has smoothed right out, particularly at the front of my...
  18. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Hi StraightAAAA's, Wow, you deserve a medal for reading all of this thread! The journey for me & Minnie still continues on, as we're a couple of stubborn ol' gals ;D. I do wish you every success on your noogling journey & will keep a close eye on your progress. I know how hard it is to start...
  19. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Ah, yes, my beloved chinese therapy cups. Here's the link for the ones that I bought http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silicone-Massage-Large-Cellulite-Instructions/dp/B00K23L1Y4/ref=pd_cp_d_3 The set comes with two therapy cups, but unless you're ambidextrous or an octopus, you really only need one :). I...
  20. Padded Hell

Padded Hell's Program

Thank you. It's very comforting knowing I'm not the only one who feels this way :). I felt like I was going mad with frustration the other day. I stockpiled a load more of the maximise bras a little while back too. I have a constant fear that they'll stop making them & I'll have to resort to...