Search results

1. B

Could I be overpumping, purplish color?

Hi everyone; I'm new to the Noogleberry, been using it for 9 days now. I've started with the contour large domes (as per Lucy's recommendation). I found at first that they were quite painful on my ribcage and underarms, so I have added campers tape around the base of the domes, and that has...
  2. B

Concerned about the red marks from cups

Hi everyone; I'm going to be ordering a Noogleberry as soon as I get figured out what size cups to get. I'm really concerned about the red ring marks as this is summertime, bathing suits, tank tops etc. How long do these marks usually take to go away? Would love to hear any tips or advise on...
  3. B

Do you use the foam cup rings?

Hi all; I'm getting ready to order a Noogleberry and I'm wondering how many people use the foam cup rings. Do they help or hinder with getting proper suction? Also do they help or make worse the red ring marks that are left from the domes? Thanks in advance Cindy
  4. B

Ordering Noogle, large or contoured large?

I'm wanting to order a Noogle system but don't know whether to get the large domes or the contoured large domes. I see that there's a difference in the size as well as the shape of the dome edges. Hope someone can help me figure out which ones would be best - I am just starting out. I believe...
  5. B

Need to be DISCREET!

I've been looking at this NB and it really looks good, I would love to order one, but I have a concern. I would need to be discreet in using this and don't know if that would be possible. Also I notice from a lot of the pics in the gallery that after pumping there are very noticable red rings on...