Search results

1. L

New Pic - New to Noogling

Thanks for the compliments everyone, and I appreciate the encouraging words. I still waiting for what little swelling I do achieve stay a little longer. But, thanks so much, and yes Im beging much careful now while noogling, I don't want to go down that road again of getting those ugly blisters...
  2. L

OK, Im trying it AGAIN - NEW PICS Ok, well I'm at it again. After my last ordeal of having really, really bad water blisters, I'm giving it another shot. I didn't noogle as long as I usually would because I was afraid to. Well the blisters has gone away, but left some ugly marks :( :(...well...
  3. L

Thanks flatty_natty, woke up still crying about this whole situation. And they look so hedius, and to top it off it appears that my boobs have shrunk ??? :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( Thanks for the link, I hope they clear up soon, my blisters are 4x worse then the pic in the link........Im sorry but I...
  4. L

HELP!!!!!! PLEASE HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!! WHATS HAPPENING????? I havent been on or noogling for a long time, so I decided to Noogle to night. I positoned the domes in a good spot and got great suction. Within 20 mins I was practically filling the domes, which I have never done. While noogling I...
  5. L

Hey everyone, thanks for the encouragement. I took you advise and went and got the yoga mat and it seems to be working so far. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. It must be working, because my daughter notice a difference :-[ I had some new pics, but accidentally deleted them. I just cant...
  6. L

New Pics So heres another pic after Noogling this morning for about an hour. Havent been noogling the last few days because I have'nt been feeling to well, and the doomes seem to hurt more in the middle of my breast. Any help or suggestions in preventing this, and how can I get better swelling.
  7. L

Re: New to Noogling Ok, well here it goes..Actually, I received my Nooglberry Friday. I did some noogling that night, but got scared because of the huge passion marks... :( So I took a break Saturday & Sunday, the marks really cleared up. Thanks for the adviced that I received, this go round I...
  8. L

Re: New to Noogling Thanks Diosa and Jamie2. Diosa, I looked at your pics, and mines where just like that, but they had covered the hole top part of the breast and sides/underneath. They have cleared up, thank goodness. Next time, I will use more lotion, I didnt use a whole lot, and Ill try it...
  9. L

Hello everyone, I'm new to Noogling. I just received my Noogleberry Saturday. I ordered the Large Domes. I'm measuring 36 under and 39 on top. (I hope I'm saying it right). Looking for any help with the techniques that are being used by other nooglers. I was able to Noogle Saturday, but stop...