Search results

1. JohannaH

kittygurl

Right now I am at 40 D. I have only one more size to go before I am at 40 DD [E]. I would not mind going up to 40 DDD [F]!
  2. JohannaH

Padded Hell's Program

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I wonder if you might be able to locate some private lab testing service to find out if you have a hormone imbalance. John
  3. JohannaH

Padded Hell's Program

Here in the Dallas, Texas, USA area you can find clinics who will prescribe M2F HRT to males with the informed consent model instead of going through counseling. I myself self-medicated initially (which I do not recomment) and my new primary care physician referred me to an endocrinologist who...
  4. JohannaH

kittygurl

I started on Estrogel in Sept. 2011 and I switched over to the injectable form of estradiol Sept. 2012. In 2013 I went to an endocrinologist to legitimize the regimen. I also take spironolactone pills to decrease the testosterone level. I'm a little afraid to use the Noogleberry since I might...
  5. JohannaH

kittygurl

Right now I am at 40C and I still have breast growth pains due to M2F HRT. Would I like to get 2 cup sizes larger? You bet! John
  6. JohannaH

female hormone pills

Go to Yahoo and join the TsDoItYourselfHormones group to find out some information. I do have to warn you from first hand experience with estrogen: You will lose upper body strength. Your male functionality will not be as strong and some males on estrogen get impotent. In addition to breast...
  7. JohannaH

Bra sizing

That's really mean! I hope I don't hurt your feelings with what I wrote below. Bra sizing is a minefield that's for sure. I am a male on M2F HRT and I have developing breasts. The underarm measurement is 42 inches, the bust is 47 inches, and the rib cage is 37 inches. Now when I look at...
  8. JohannaH

COMPLETELY FLAT

Hi MJ, Don't feel bad about your breasts. Size is not everything. Your breasts have a nice feminine look, unlike mine, that look like feminised moobs. Sure mine are bigger (under arms 42 inches; bust 47 inches, rib cage 37 inches), but yours look much nicer. John
  9. JohannaH

Checkin In at the 8 Month Mark! Wow, What A Diff!!!

Jezabelle, that is truly amazing! I will certainly keep Noogleberry in mind if my breasts don't grow enough - I am a male taking oestrogen, and if after a year on oestrogen I'm not satisfied I will give Noogleberry a try. I really DON'T want breast implants. Johanna
  10. JohannaH

Is there any easy way to get rid of armpit fat?

I also have the same problem. In fact, a lot of the bust measurement I have is due to armpit fat. Jenny, I don't see that there is a way to send a private message, but it is very interesting that your size is the same as what my size was, and we have the same problem of armpit fat, even though...
  11. JohannaH

MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

If you are female and your brother sees the Noogleberry system, you might be embarrassed. However, if you are male as I am it would really be embarrassing! If I decide to get Noogleberry in the future if my relatives come over, I would make sure that was very well hidden! Johanna (John)
  12. JohannaH

I know im crazy

Cupid, I read between the lines that you may be a genetic male just as I am. If you are serious about growing breasts as a genetic male I would recommend proper hormones instead of herbs and an anti-androgen. The medication is easy to order online (at least in the U.S. where I live) and you...
  13. JohannaH

Waiting to get employed to be able to get Noogleberry

I have not bought the Noogleberry system. I am now currently taking estrogen and my breasts are developing more. Currently I have the following measurements: 42 inches above the bust 48 at the bust 38 ribcage However, the breasts most likely will fill out. If and when that happens...
  14. JohannaH

Bra Sizing driving me mad once again!!!

My measurements, 42 inches under the arms, 49 inch bustline, and 39 inches rib cage would suggest that I should wear a 42 G bra. Yet my breasts at this time do not even quite fill a 42 C cup full coverage bra. I am a genetic male taking estrogen, and my breasts are still filling out. So bra...
  15. JohannaH

Well, I got a job and I let my weight go to hell. I went from 190 lbs to 206 lbs, but my measurements are now: 42 inches under the arms 46 inches in the bust 39 inches below Should I consider the same size as before or something a little bit bigger? I have not yet bought the...
  16. JohannaH

My wife teases me all the time about my breasts! So once I use the Noogleberry I will really get it from her. Johanna
  17. JohannaH

Male, Age 58, Weight 190 lbs Height 5'10'' Under the arms: 42 inches Across the bust: 44 1/2 inches Under the bust: 38 1/2 inches Goals: Weight 175 lbs Across the bust: At least 46 inches I'm unemployed right now and so I have not been able to order the Noogleberry outfit. What...
  18. JohannaH

MY MOM SAW ME NOOGLING!!

I looked up your gender and age, and I saw that you are a mature woman. If you were a teenage boy it would have really been embarrassing!